Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[UPDATE] Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis Coming 2021

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 5,023
edited July 23 in Videos Discussion

image[UPDATE] Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis Coming 2021

During the Xbox Game Showcase today, SEGA showed off a trailer of the upcoming expansion for Phantasy Star Online 2, titled 'New Genesis.'

Read the full story here


Comments

  • maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member EpicPosts: 10,643
    Graphics engine update, and new game systems going in place. Almost an entire overhaul of the game. Would be really cool to see it come to PS4 and Switch in NA too. Really good news.
    cheyaneZenJelly



  • cheyanecheyane Member EpicPosts: 7,233
    edited July 23
    Oh yeah come to mamma!!

     I will be back as soon as the new collection sheets for the 13* pets are out. Taking a break waiting for that. Chilling in the Atelier games for now.
    maskedweaselZenJellykitarad
    Martens: "With all due respect, madam, where are you going with this?"
    Avasarala: "Wherever I goddamn like."
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 3,671
    cheyane said:
    Oh yeah come to mamma!!

     I will be back as soon as the new collection sheets for the 13* pets are out. Taking a break waiting for that.
    I really take great pleasure in seeing you enjoy it so much. As someone who has been on board since the very first iteration on the Dreamcast it is great to see how the series is still able to enchant new players with its magic.

    As for the expansion, hell yeah!!

    /Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    maskedweaselcheyanealkarionlogZenJellyValdheimkitarad
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

    Kyleran on yours sincerely 


    'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

    Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...



    'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

    It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

    It is just huge resource waste....'

    Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,277
    PC version still borked?
    Allwynd_01
  • HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,510
    Give me a break this sounds just like what Defiance 2050 or Secret World Legends did. Update a few systems pretty up graphics and resell it.
    ZenJellymaskedweasel
  • moosecatlolmoosecatlol Member UncommonPosts: 1,491
    Easily #1 on my radar. Curious to see how far the cross platform will extend. Also Rifle and Sword have mobility in the trailer, wild.
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 3,671
    lahnmir said:
    cheyane said:
    Oh yeah come to mamma!!

     I will be back as soon as the new collection sheets for the 13* pets are out. Taking a break waiting for that.
    I really take great pleasure in seeing you enjoy it so much. As someone who has been on board since the very first iteration on the Dreamcast it is great to see how the series is still able to enchant new players with its magic.

    As for the expansion, hell yeah!!

    /Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Getting 2 WTFs because you enjoy somebody having a good time, MMORPG,coms’ finest.....

    Hariken said:
    Give me a break this sounds just like what Defiance 2050 or Secret World Legends did. Update a few systems pretty up graphics and resell it.
    ? Its an expansion including a facelift, really nothing like what you describe.

    /Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Valdheimalkarionlogt0nydkitarad
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

    Kyleran on yours sincerely 


    'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

    Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...



    'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

    It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

    It is just huge resource waste....'

    Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

  • Allwynd_01Allwynd_01 Member UncommonPosts: 151

    Albatroes said:

    PC version still borked?



    Yes, I'm still waiting for that "other platforms" release. Either Steam or just standalone, I just want to be able to play the game.

    I tried twice around launch to play it with the Microsoft CRAPpstore, but it always broke. I'm guessing a lot of people are also holding off until a playable version of the game is released.
    etlar
  • vegetableoilvegetableoil Member UncommonPosts: 592




    Albatroes said:


    PC version still borked?






    Yes, I'm still waiting for that "other platforms" release. Either Steam or just standalone, I just want to be able to play the game.



    I tried twice around launch to play it with the Microsoft CRAPpstore, but it always broke. I'm guessing a lot of people are also holding off until a playable version of the game is released.



    It's playable if you use tweaker., it's MS store that is their biggest problem, it always check the game for "tampering" so when you get an update, MS store saw it as tampering and delete the files, It's like MS store is run by a moron AI.
    strawhat0981Nyghthowler
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,380




    Albatroes said:


    PC version still borked?






    Yes, I'm still waiting for that "other platforms" release. Either Steam or just standalone, I just want to be able to play the game.



    I tried twice around launch to play it with the Microsoft CRAPpstore, but it always broke. I'm guessing a lot of people are also holding off until a playable version of the game is released.



    well that only will happen I guess now when they launch this new update, microsoft paid for the game, so you can bet a 1 year exclusive, so till april at least, and that is not sure, steam was market before the microsoft store only
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,264
    edited July 24
    From the official pso2 youtube:


    kitarad

  • kitaradkitarad Member EpicPosts: 5,955
    Dragnelus said:
    From the official pso2 youtube:


    I just love how this game allows attachments to your armour to appear or be hidden as you wish. It is another level of customization that is awesome.
    Dragnelus

Sign In or Register to comment.