Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am having a problem navigating the forum

MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
I dont know how to search for games. I click the search magnifying glass and type a game name in, but nothing comes up related to my search. The old site had an alphabet drop down on the left side. But if thats still here, I dont know where that is as well.  

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

Hyperpsycrow

Comments

• HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 911
    When i seach ect elder scrolls then alot of links apears..also there is this list of games in here under the Games section in the top menu right under the MMorpg logo...

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,882
    edited July 2020
    I dont know how to search for games. I click the search magnifying glass and type a game name in, but nothing comes up related to my search. The old site had an alphabet drop down on the left side. But if thats still here, I dont know where that is as well.  
    You're getting further along that I managed. I can't even type to that magnifying glass thing.

If you want to search for games, the game list can be accessed by clicking "GAMES" at upper part of website, below the MMORPG.com logo.

You can search game forums if you go to forum categories
      https://forums.mmorpg.com/categories

There by scrolling down under "Game Forums" you have a search field that looks like it's working. Just don't try clicking "View All", as it shows you all the game forums. There's no way to view all search results.

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Click categories, scroll down to Games Forums, click on that search, start typing
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    click games then a similar drop down box is in there.

I find it worse wanting to do a search because the "search" box opens up here inside a thread but on the main page it is nowhere to be found.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,885
    You cannot see what you type in there but the name will come up. I think it is the dark background and the black letters.

After you hit enter only the name of the games closest to what you type will appear.

• hbesso31hbesso31 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Hi community, I am not able to create a new post. Can anyone lead me where to put a job post? I am looking for Senior Front-End devs, Senior UI/UX designers, and a Tech PM that come from this MMORPG community.  Details would be disclosed where you kindly tell me to post them.