Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rebirth Online mmorpg will launch 31/07/2020

DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
edited July 2020 in The Pub at MMORPG.COM
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1261180/REBIRTH_ONLINE/

REBIRTH ONLINE
Adventures await in a world brought to life by realistic graphics! Experience genuine adventures in the grand world of REBIRTH ONLINE. Battle, craft, explore, and combine different types of equipment and abilities to create your own style of play.

Post edited by Dragnelus on
Mikeha

Comments

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,355
    "Experience anywhere the real-time open field PvP Play"

That sure sounds like it's non-consensual PVP.  It also sounds like whoever translated that from Korean isn't fluent in English, which isn't a good sign.
    newbismx
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Looks like this game has been remade like 6 times. That kinda scares me. lol
    Tiller
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    The name is offputting. It sounds like a medical procedure.
    GrandpaDJIselin

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited July 2020

Looks familiar....

Just another mobile publisher trying to take advantage of people still being at home (in the US at least...).
  • NyghthowlerNyghthowler Member UncommonPosts: 392
    Albatroes said:

Looks familiar....

Just another mobile publisher trying to take advantage of people still being at home (in the US at least...).
    All I got from the video is that the reviewer likes to blow and gets forcibly mounted every so often... ;)
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    IF you google Rebirth Online, there has been 6 rebirth online games. 7 with Rebirth Mobile. Im not sure why but this type of rebranding reminds me of Bless Online. 
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    Sounds more like Afterbirth Online.....
  • QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,355
    Nanfoodle said:
    IF you google Rebirth Online, there has been 6 rebirth online games. 7 with Rebirth Mobile. Im not sure why but this type of rebranding reminds me of Bless Online. 
    So you're saying that the name is accurate.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,507
    Sounds more like Afterbirth Online.....
    Perhaps Stillbirth Online would be more appropriate?

:)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ShaniaRebornShaniaReborn Member UncommonPosts: 54
    Amathe said:
    The name is offputting. It sounds like a medical procedure.
    Sounds like what DDO is... LOL