Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's up with Saga of Lucimia?

MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,297
What's the word on Saga of Lucimia?  It was getting a lot of hype on here and MOP a few months ago, and that Renfail guy was chatting non-stop.  Then it just disappeared.
Mendel

Comments

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,180
    Sadly some posters threw considerable shade at him and the game. It's no wonder he comes here less.

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• MendelMendel Member EpicPosts: 3,825
    I think they are in one of their self-imposed quiet periods where they are hopefully keeping their minds busy and the fingers on the keyboards.  Do we really need to see another weak video highlighting the progress or lack thereof or would we rather have a completed game?  I'd vote 'game' over marketing hype any day, even if it leaves the MMORPG.com community with no 'news'.

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• ArteriusArterius Member EpicPosts: 2,797
    edited July 3
    As far I know the game went lights out as they work on it. I believe Renfail said that there would be periods were they came out and gave progress reports but they won't be doing news coverage like they did until a year before launch.

Anyone playing the game right now, including myself, is under a NDA and we can't talk about anything. Much like Camelot.

Edit: Last official article was in January

https://sagaoflucimia.com/closed-alpha-stage-three/
    Currently playing: Outer Worlds (Xbox One X)

Currently Reading: Skaven Slayer (Gotrek and Felix Book 2)

Currently Writing: Champions of Legend Book 1 (3rd Draft)

Currently Watching: Oz (Season 4), Soprano's (Season 1)

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,297
    No intention of buying into early access, but it would be interesting to see some updates here or on MOP.  I'm too lazy to seek out the info myself, sadly.
  • RenfailRenfail Member EpicPosts: 1,619
    edited July 6
    There may be something coming up in September for the public to take a look at. But not before. 

We hired two new artists (lead artist fresh off of Last of Us II + a character artist) and another programmer in May, so we're simply noses to the grindstone. 
    UngoodAmatheachesomaTokkencoretex666Zorlofe
    Tim "Renfail" Anderson | Creative Director | The Saga of Lucimia MMORPG
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,297
    Renfail said:
    There may be something coming up in September for the public to take a look at. But not before. 

We hired two new artists (lead artist fresh off of Last of Us II + a character artist) and another programmer in May, so we're simply noses to the grindstone. 
    He lives!  Ok man, looking forward to seeing some updates.
    achesomaAmathe