Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Eternal Return: Black Survival

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,087
edited June 30 in The Pub at MMORPG.COM

Comments

• OG_ZorvanOG_Zorvan Member EpicPosts: 2,175
    In before "What about White Survival?!?".
    Kyleran

MMORPG.COM took away my swinging cheerleader butt .gif.

• jamesc001jamesc001 Newbie CommonPosts: 4
    share DOTA 2 hack For unlimited Health
  • remsleepremsleep Member UncommonPosts: 195
    edited June 30
    Hmm the character select animations are awesome - but gameplay is completely different and those animations aren't even used. 

The movement and combat seem slow, maybe that's just the style they were aiming for - but there is something weird about shooting a bad guy at point blank range for what seemed like 50 shots to the face.

Dunno - maybe that's just how a mix of tactical and free movement action looks like - but it looks very strange.

It seems like one of those games I would try over and over again, wanting to love it.... but i think the actual gameplay would drive me to hate it.

I dont even know if I like it or not after watching that video- I am that conflicted 

Edit - it's a survival battle royale game... hard pass
    Post edited by remsleep on
    Kyleran
  • RhoklawRhoklaw Member EpicPosts: 6,958
    OG_Zorvan said:
    As relevant as that statement is, I think you mean, "What about ALL survival" but I'm sure we appreciate your special twist on it if it makes you feel better.

• OG_ZorvanOG_Zorvan Member EpicPosts: 2,175
    Rhoklaw said:
    OG_Zorvan said:
    As relevant as that statement is, I think you mean, "What about ALL survival" but I'm sure we appreciate your special twist on it if it makes you feel better.
    You always make me feel special, Rhoki.
    blueturtle13

MMORPG.COM took away my swinging cheerleader butt .gif.

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,813
    *Tries to figure out where the hell this "Black Survival" even comes in when it comes to the theme of the game*

*Fails utterly*
    Some shameless marketing thing then...
    Doesn't look like anything I'd play anyway  :D

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• jamesc001jamesc001 Newbie CommonPosts: 4
    Guyz Please Share CS Server For Team Match
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 35,982
    edited July 2
    *Tries to figure out where the hell this "Black Survival" even comes in when it comes to the theme of the game*

*Fails utterly*
    Some shameless marketing thing then...
    Doesn't look like anything I'd play anyway  :D
    Probably something got lost in translation from it's native language.

Or...all of the good names for games were already taken.

;)

"See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing FO76 at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 35,982
    edited July 2
    The character creation reminded me of games like Mortal Combat, bit disappointing to see it plays as a BR, adding survival elements does nothing to make it more interesting, at least to me.

Despite the subtitle, I don't recall seeing any option to make a black character, intentional omission?

SJWs unite! Time to go burn down some virtual stores or something.

;)
    OG_Zorvan

"See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing FO76 at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon