Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Eternal Return: Black Survival

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
edited June 2020 in The Pub at MMORPG.COM

Comments

• jamesc001jamesc001 Newbie CommonPosts: 9
    share DOTA 2 hack For unlimited Health
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    *Tries to figure out where the hell this "Black Survival" even comes in when it comes to the theme of the game*

*Fails utterly*
    Some shameless marketing thing then...
    Doesn't look like anything I'd play anyway  :D

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• jamesc001jamesc001 Newbie CommonPosts: 9
    Guyz Please Share CS Server For Team Match
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,500
    edited July 2020
    *Tries to figure out where the hell this "Black Survival" even comes in when it comes to the theme of the game*

*Fails utterly*
    Some shameless marketing thing then...
    Doesn't look like anything I'd play anyway  :D
    Probably something got lost in translation from it's native language.

Or...all of the good names for games were already taken.

;)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,500
    edited July 2020
    The character creation reminded me of games like Mortal Combat, bit disappointing to see it plays as a BR, adding survival elements does nothing to make it more interesting, at least to me.

Despite the subtitle, I don't recall seeing any option to make a black character, intentional omission?

SJWs unite! Time to go burn down some virtual stores or something.

;)
    [Deleted User]

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon