Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft - The Journey Through Maldraxxus

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 5,023

imageWorld of Warcraft - The Journey Through Maldraxxus

Join Robin as she checks out Maldraxxus on the World of Warcraft: Shadowlands Alpha.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,153
    At least the art team hasn't failed under Ion's reign, so I guess that's a positive. Artistic game with mobile game systems.
  • Allwynd_01Allwynd_01 Member UncommonPosts: 112
    That name "Maldraxxus" is the most cringiest and stupid name I've ever heard. Kinda like some folks misspell "Sylvanas" for "Sylvanus", this name looks like a typo... xD

That game has reached rock bottom in terms of originality. Even the premise of this expansion (and the past few for that matter) feels like they are just going in circles or coming up with the most random premises just to keep the cash flow.
    HuntSPMCViper482
  • HuntSPMCHuntSPMC Member UncommonPosts: 21

That name "Maldraxxus" is the most cringiest and stupid name I've ever heard. Kinda like some folks misspell "Sylvanas" for "Sylvanus", this name looks like a typo... xD

That game has reached rock bottom in terms of originality. Even the premise of this expansion (and the past few for that matter) feels like they are just going in circles or coming up with the most random premises just to keep the cash flow.

WoW is exuding that recycled vibe extra strong these days.
    Allwynd_01
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member RarePosts: 4,372
    They sure seem to be spoiling everything for the next expac.  I guess they realized their internal testing and feedback stunk but it's too bad really.
    Ozmodan
  • Viper482Viper482 Member EpicPosts: 3,050

They sure seem to be spoiling everything for the next expac.  I guess they realized their internal testing and feedback stunk but it's too bad really.

The internet broke any chance of surprise long ago sir. There will be guides out for this before it even releases.
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • Viper482Viper482 Member EpicPosts: 3,050

I have plenty of criticisms for WoW but this is getting petty.
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member RarePosts: 4,372
    Viper482 said:

The internet broke any chance of surprise long ago sir. There will be guides out for this before it even releases.

nah - closed betas were far better than this but the downside was the top guilds alwauys got invited and had inside knowledge on release.