Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MID-YEAR Madness hits Keysworlds: Up to 50% OFF for Microsoft Product , Windows 10 (SPONSORED)

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 5,023

imageMID-YEAR Madness hits Keysworlds: Up to 50% OFF for Microsoft Product , Windows 10 (SPONSORED)

KeysWorlds.com has another special deal just for MMORPG readers. Check out the Mid-Year Sale with 50% off ALL Microsoft Windows and Office licenses.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 11,947
    Yesterday I actually used the link from the last post to get a windows 10 key. I figure that the site gets some funding by that so I took a chance. I was a little concerned as they say you will get the key in 10 minutes and it took longer. Got my key in 15 minutes. Plugged it in and all is well.

And yes, I know there are plenty of ways to get it for free, but I don’t think paying $10 was a bad thing.

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Starvault's reponse to criticism related to having a handful of players as the official "test" team for a supposed MMO: "We've just have another 10ish folk kind enough to voulenteer added tot the test team" (SIC) This explains much about the state of the game :-)

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

My ignore list finally has one occupant after 12 years. I am the strongest supporter of free speech on here, but free speech does not mean forced listening. Have fun my friend. Hope you find a new stalking target.

• Nitro-1Nitro-1 Member UncommonPosts: 25
    ........Where your key works today probably not tomorrow.
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member EpicPosts: 8,057
    Ppiper said:
    Next thing you know, they'll be selling dishwashers on this site.
    Make fun but business need to make money somehow. Keeping the lights on is important to any company. Making sure they can pay their employees is important as well. This site is legit, I have used it as well. Never had a problem. MMORPG.COM is very forward what is an ad on this site. Dont like it, dont click it. 
  • remsleepremsleep Member UncommonPosts: 195

And yes, I know there are plenty of ways to get it for free, but I don’t think paying $10 was a bad thing.

I have a different viewpoint on this.

You paid $10 to be able unlock cosmetic limitations - because other than cosmetic issues (this can be unlocked via regedit) - all win 10 functionality works 100% without activation.

So far - there is absolutely no reason to buy a win10 license ever - period, Microsoft has been allowing 100% unactivated win10 installs to run with all functionality enabled since launch back in june 2015, and from the looks of it they will never change this policy.

In the past like Windows XP - unlicensed versions wouldn't even run after a while - but win10 has allowed users to run it unlicensed for the last 5 years, at this point the vast majority of win10 PCs in the world are running unlicensed.
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 11,947
    remsleep said:

I have a different viewpoint on this.

You paid $10 to be able unlock cosmetic limitations - because other than cosmetic issues (this can be unlocked via regedit) - all win 10 functionality works 100% without activation.

So far - there is absolutely no reason to buy a win10 license ever - period, Microsoft has been allowing 100% unactivated win10 installs to run with all functionality enabled since launch back in june 2015, and from the looks of it they will never change this policy.

In the past like Windows XP - unlicensed versions wouldn't even run after a while - but win10 has allowed users to run it unlicensed for the last 5 years, at this point the vast majority of win10 PCs in the world are running unlicensed.
    As I said... I am aware of plenty of free options.  To me, the $10 was worth it.

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Starvault's reponse to criticism related to having a handful of players as the official "test" team for a supposed MMO: "We've just have another 10ish folk kind enough to voulenteer added tot the test team" (SIC) This explains much about the state of the game :-)

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

My ignore list finally has one occupant after 12 years. I am the strongest supporter of free speech on here, but free speech does not mean forced listening. Have fun my friend. Hope you find a new stalking target.

• McSleazMcSleaz Member UncommonPosts: 48

remsleep said:

at this point the vast majority of win10 PCs in the world are running unlicensed.

Wow.........You have access to all the copies of windows 10 that are running in the world or you think that just because you don't pay that that means "the vast majority" ?

Where did your "Vast Majority" statistic come from besides your ass?

• skeaserskeaser Member UncommonPosts: 4,078
    So do I report this article as spam or what? Third-party sites for MS keys are often gray market stolen keys or abuse of enterprise keys that can be banned once detected by MS. It's shameful to advertise this.
    bigmilk
    Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 17,512
    You can get Win 10 and Office for FREE.

I was daydreaming with my older PC and didn't realize i had yet to install W10,so looked around and got it for free.
    While searching around i noticed a Microsoft employee who works on all the Office apps tells us we can get Office for free as well,that is 2020 not older dated versions.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.