Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cyberpunk 2077 Thoughts

ArteriusArterius Member EpicPosts: 2,759
So I f'd up. Read the article this morning and didn't bookmark it so later tonight after my daughter winds down I promise I will go find it. Should be in my history so shouldn't take too long.

As we know Night City Wire is tomorrow at 11am cst and then at 12pm cst previews will start releasing from the lucky people who got to play early. Evidently one person who got to play early in China wrote his preview already and someone he worked with leaked some goodies.

• The guy from China laughed and created a woman with a penis that went down to her knees with a gruff voice. He said the character creator is fantastic and allows you to do a lot.
  • He said that it is a miracle that the game is as good as it is. In the first three hours he got to play he says that the game is fantastic. As good as people are expecting, maybe not, but for a RPG its damn good.
  • He also says that the game is fantastic. It feels smooth and great to play. However it is just a game. Just like any RPG. It does everything very very well but its not doing anything that hasn't been done before.

That is about it. The article was kind of short and more about what the press event was like then what the game played like. Excited for previews to hear more. 
Currently playing: Outer Worlds (Xbox One X)

Currently Reading: Skaven Slayer (Gotrek and Felix Book 2)

Currently Writing: Champions of Legend Book 1 (3rd Draft)

Currently Watching: Oz (Season 4), Soprano's (Season 1)

IselinYashaX

Comments

• rathalas22rathalas22 Member UncommonPosts: 50
    That’s good to hear, thank for posting this. I admit I am excited for the game. Unfortunately, due to the game not having a third person view option I will hold off on purchasing it. Obviously that’s just a personal preference. That, and I still have a decent back log of other games
    Arterius
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 14,174
    Thanks for the reminder. I had totally forgotten about tomorrow's live stream.
    Arteriusrathalas22
    “Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

"... the "influencers" which is the tech name we call sell outs now..."
    __ Wizardry, 2020
  • ArteriusArterius Member EpicPosts: 2,759
    Sorry for the misinformation. According to Reddit that site is full of it. It's a site known for trying to get clicks. 

I was going to post the link anyway but it seems to be gone now. According to actual reliable sources it seems like that people did walk away from Cyberpunk 2077 very impressed and most outlets if not all will be very positive of the game but they said other from that we know nothing.

The website was also debunked because they said the Chinese gentlemen got to play 2.5 hours which I rounded up to 3. In fact journalist were allowed to play four hours and it wasn't the first four hours. No one even knows if journalists were allowed to make a character or just choose from a build.

Just thought i would update and clarify as I do not want to spread any misinformation. I want to be known as reliable source in the future. For a lot of information I would ask you to go to this Youtube channel. This guy is really good and focuses solely on RPG's. Mainly open world ones. He broke down all the confirmed reports today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR9m7q4wDIg

I will leave you with one last thing. Seems like VR maybe also coming to Cyberpunk 2077 as in shots taken at the event you can see VR headsets. Leading people to believe that the real reason that Cyberpunk 2077 was delayed was not just for extra polish to be make sure VR support was done for launch.

https://vrscout.com/news/cyberpunk-2077-vr-support-leaked-photo/

https://wccftech.com/rumor-cyberpunk-2077-delayed-vr-mode/
    Iselin

• sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,331
    Blah Blah Blah, just tell us if the woman with a penis down to her knees and a gruff voice is legit. :D

• ArteriusArterius Member EpicPosts: 2,759
    Blah Blah Blah, just tell us if the woman with a penis down to her knees and a gruff voice is legit. :D

Yes that has been confirmed a long time ago. You can mix and match anything in the character creator and change the size of your genitalia. So you can make a woman with a penis, a man with a vagina. You can make a huge buff guy and give him a woman's voice. All that jazz.

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,029
    Arterius said:

Yes that has been confirmed a long time ago. You can mix and match anything in the character creator and change the size of your genitalia. So you can make a woman with a penis, a man with a vagina. You can make a huge buff guy and give him a woman's voice. All that jazz.
    So all we need now is a whip cracking sound. 
    AlBQuirkyAsheram

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,293
    Amathe said:
    Arterius said:

there is a cellphone app for that lol
    AmatheIselinAlBQuirky
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 6,102
    Amathe said:
    Arterius said:

I can make Dr. Girlfriend! (Th Venture Brothers)

AsheramAmathe

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 4,171
    Now I want a butterglider.
    AmatheAlBQuirky