Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So far ..

Mars_OMGMars_OMG Member EpicPosts: 2,862
edited June 24 in Conqueror's Blade
I played this through all of the beta but was in the middle of a good BDO session so I didn't play CB at launch. 

Plus ++
Graphics
performance
siege weapons
sieging all day on various maps
core is pvp based
easy of access to participate 

added extra like :
Fief's and camp system
open world pve / pve
unit micro management and unit tree
daily rewards
a harsh econonmy : so folks might not loke thast but I kind of like to think of where to spend bronze and silver
crafting / seige crafting

minus --

Sound most likely needed to be linear becuse of the mass of ai control in larger maps
Can feel grindy at times when striving for a piece of gear.

That all.

This is my first try at "season" pass, and enjoying it a lot. After a while the pass kind of devolves into season currency for season items, butI guess that is like all passes. 
- abandoning social media could possibly save the world.  

tzervo

Comments

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,381
    Hoo boy, is it Asian?  Check out the grammar in the game's description on this site:

"Conqueror’s Blade is a flagship sandbox PC warfare game that crosses ancient Eastern and Western civilizations. Its core design is an innovative hybrid of action and tactical gameplay. Player can enjoy smooth hero action combat combines with sophisticated tactical control of troops. The game perfectly recreates weapons, armor and troops from many civilizations such as a European sword knight and Swiss halberdier. Additionally, Conqueror’s Blade features an unprecedented and the most popular feature in the game, a “world sandbox” in which players can acquire vast territory."
    tzervo
  • tzervotzervo Member RarePosts: 650
    edited June 24
    Hoo boy, is it Asian?  Check out the grammar in the game's description on this site:

"Conqueror’s Blade is a flagship sandbox PC warfare game that crosses ancient Eastern and Western civilizations. Its core design is an innovative hybrid of action and tactical gameplay. Player can enjoy smooth hero action combat combines with sophisticated tactical control of troops. The game perfectly recreates weapons, armor and troops from many civilizations such as a European sword knight and Swiss halberdier. Additionally, Conqueror’s Blade features an unprecedented and the most popular feature in the game, a “world sandbox” in which players can acquire vast territory."
    Reads like the posts of some of the bots frequenting this site. :P
    tzervo said:

Reads like the posts of some of the bots frequenting this site. :P
    Not a great sign.
  • Mars_OMGMars_OMG Member EpicPosts: 2,862

A paragraph is not the game. I find that a bit tacky at point out some who at least tried to make it readable for english users. There was a time when no one thought the game would make to NA / EU , but I'm glad it did. 

If someone allows written words to judge actual gameplay, Curious if you pointed out the funcom fumble when Anarchy Online in0game items were in Age of Conan ?  #xD 

edited June 25
    xD_Gaming said:

A paragraph is not the game. I find that a bit tacky at point out some who at least tried to make it readable for english users. There was a time when no one thought the game would make to NA / EU , but I'm glad it did. 

If someone allows written words to judge actual gameplay, Curious if you pointed out the funcom fumble when Anarchy Online in0game items were in Age of Conan ?  #xD 
    I find it tacky that the company behind this game wants to market it to English-speaking countries, but won't even shell out the cash to hire someone who can put out a grammatically correct description of the game.  That is, assuming that's who this description came from. 

Is it not reasonable to wonder, based on the poor grammar in the probably canned description of the game, that these same translation problems would carry over to the game itself?  If so, I wouldn't be interested in the game, as I find those errors very immersion-breaking.

Post edited by MightyUnclean on
    tzervoMars_OMG
  • Mars_OMGMars_OMG Member EpicPosts: 2,862
    I have poor grammar and I'm American. Words are just that, words. 

xD_Gaming said:
    I have poor grammar and I'm American. Words are just that, words. 
    Well then I hope you aren't writing press for an English language game!  ;)
    Mars_OMG