Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hey how do tyou upgrade items?

dreadboy1991dreadboy1991 Member Posts: 25

i dont know how to upgrade items i just bought the game today please offer some assistance.

p.s. how do you transfer things between chars?image

stoners live and stoners die but in the end we all get high so if in life you dot succeed fuck it all and smoke some weed

Comments

• ::blank::::blank:: Member Posts: 154

Originally posted by dreadboy1991

i dont know how to upgrade items i just bought the game today please offer some assistance.
    p.s. how do you transfer things between chars?image

You can get addons for wepaons like hafts,grips,wraps..and put em on your weapon you can also you can go to weapons guy and he can add 20% damage to ur weapons..

anything in your vault will be in the vault for all chars so just put something in there and then get it with the other char.

• dreadboy1991dreadboy1991 Member Posts: 25
    but where is the vault and where is the wepons guy?

stoners live and stoners die but in the end we all get high so if in life you dot succeed fuck it all and smoke some weed

• ElkariElkari Member Posts: 47
      The storage vault is in the second part of the game...Post-Searing.   It will cost you 50g to set up a storage account for each of your characters.  You can use this vault to transfer items between your characters, but only when each of them get through the academy.  You only get the space in the backpack and belt pouch in Pre-Searing.  Post also lets you get the bags (100g each) and runes of holding to double the size of the bags (500g each).  The best weapons are found from dropped items after a creature is killed.   Once you have a strong weapon, remeber to customize it to make it 20% better.  One draw back to that is once a weapon is customized, it cannot be traded or sold to another player, not even another character of yours.  It can only be salvaged or sold to a merchant for a very low price.