It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
- First I would like to pick a class and race and follow through to the end, alts will come later. My own rule is level 10 or lower, decide and stop searching.
- For years I've been playing Thief's or Rogues or Healers. All three are getting old. Speed run healing really turned me off in many games, I know Pantheon will be back to original but still.
- Race ?.... I'm partial to Elves, started in Teldrassil in WoW and Echoes of Faydwer expansion in EQ2 had me starting in Kelethin.
- Dungeons and cooperative game play is important to me. Also I specialize in getting people together so I'll pick the best teleport class.
- I agree with no flying mounts, but getting myself and groups around the world will be a concern. I don't understand starting zones and cities and the overall size of the world so getting people together is still a question.
- Undecided on crafting and harvesting on my first character, I usually like adventuring first. It's a wait and see depending on game dynamics.
- I like locked-in Realms. Pick one and stick with it. I don't like multiple shards like in EQ2, bouncing from one to another looking for world people SUCKS BIG. Who ever came up with this idea should be shot. It's like putting a Band-Aid on a problem and running with it. I'm looking at you Sony Entertainment !
- Zone loading, nothing breaks immersion more. It's 2020 and developers still take the easy softer way. Visionary Realms is not a high tech company, I'm not expecting a smooth transition from one zone to another. 2004 technology at best, why care about flying mounts with zone loading.
- The game WILL BE a hot mess in all categories at release, I'll wait several days before deciding. Honestly I think a year to be playable, regardless of their take-their-time approach. Vanguard all over again.