Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where did it go?

slakslak Member Posts: 83

Some months back i saw a thread in the developers corner about a new game someone was making, they had some screens ready, and it was a space sim game, something on the line of EVE Online.

Now i can't find that thread anywhere, and i went through all the pages. Does anyone know what game I am talking about? I would love to see if it's still under developement.

Comments

• milhoan6milhoan6 Member CommonPosts: 580
    Would the game happen to be Unknown Abyss?  It will be a space sim game that is made in honor of EnB, but will borrow ideas form EVE also and have many unique and exciting things to do.  The game is going along great in early development stages and the website is www.unknownabyss.com .  We also have a forum on that site so you can go and say hey to the other community members and chat about UA (Unknown Abyss) or any other game you wish.
  • slakslak Member Posts: 83

I'm not sure, it could be, but the topic starter (i think in the "Help Wanted" forum) had some early screenshots to show off a ship and a planet.

This game seems promising aswell though, another one to keep an eye on =)

• slakslak Member Posts: 83

Surely someone must remember?