Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MU ONLINE

lol very slow 30/bytes per second lol any mirror?

Comments

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194
    it would be more fun if there wasnt so many people stealing you xp and loot, but ive got 2 good weps now and im lvl 6 woot woot lol

Death Is Only The First Phase Of My Wrath...

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

u can dl it now? i thought it was 3 pm korean... and isnt that alot later than our time? where do i dl it?

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

www.muonline.com

i did it last night just register then it will send you to d/l page

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

hmmm... i didnt get an email. and the file they have on the download page will take 10 days to dl. so ill just skip it...

*edit*

nvm, got it downloadin good now. the screens look awesome, and i can usually tolerate a lil bit of lag. proof is in the play though.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

hey there isnt many people on right now, so the lag isnt so bad, btw what are you guys names on here i need to team up with some peeps, mines DigityDarK

• killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694

My name is Keith Green, and I have never played this game

---------------------------------------
    You can't stop the bum rush
    www.mmorpg.com - staff

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

well im DiGiTyDarK, ill look for ya i guess lol, ill just be killing stuff

• koochiekoochie Member Posts: 13

My username is Jeff and i am now a lvl 19 dark knight. image