Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wild Terra 2 Free Play Starts June 9, Closed Beta Coming Soon

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageWild Terra 2 Free Play Starts June 9, Closed Beta Coming Soon

Good news if you've wanted to try out Wild Terra 2 prior till now and have not been able. Starting June 9, you'll be able to check it out for free for a limited time.

Read the full story here

Comments

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551
    looks better than the 1st one.

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• MorbeousMorbeous Member UncommonPosts: 86
    My land claim disappeared in the first one and I wasnt out of the time limit for logging in. Message was sent and no response. If the Dev doesnt care about the game thats currently available then they sure wont care about this one when its released.
    aoelis1973DarkagesSinsaiMoariNK
  • iicecubeiicecube Member UncommonPosts: 53
    By looking at the "master of the world" pack, i can see how cash spending this game can be. The 1st one they mention its a failed project but this one i doubt will be fall the same
    But still this genre of mmo is nice but if the developers only path from the greedy part then it will end up the 1st as well
    you see how much those game packs are? the 1st game was sh*t and I got it for free.
    [Deleted User]Sinsai

• vegetableoilvegetableoil Member RarePosts: 768

Garick said:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/435227223872765963/716776853658140714/unknown.png

This game pack is 299,000 usd. That is right you didn't misread. Two hundred ninetynine thousand dollars.

First I thought you are joking. but then I checked on the official site well god damn it's 299,000 usd, star citizen supporter are probably laughing at this lol
    That is why this kind of game will never be major league gaming that will stay long which their products are all about money and business come first.
    The whole plot you can already guess the market slots, crafting and pots will be scary when we play thru the game.
  • guniballguniball Member UncommonPosts: 109
    Hi guys. I do not want to call you toxic, but where so much negativity comes from? I am the developer of this game, and WT1 had a lot of fans. I am ready to answer your questions about the game. I'll tell you a little about us.

We are a small indie team from Russia. At the moment, our team has only 4 people. We are fans of sandbox games since Ultima Online and to this day. Largely thanks to this game, our team came together to make the sandbox of our dreams. WT 2 is also based on the spirit of old-school isometric games with a cozy Middle Ages.

The game is developed without investment and publishers. We will make it exactly as we and the community wish. However, this approach has another side - we are very limited in funds for development. That is why we need your support.
    Gdemami
  • Mackaveli44Mackaveli44 Member RarePosts: 710

Garick said:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/435227223872765963/716776853658140714/unknown.png

This game pack is 299,000 usd. That is right you didn't misread. Two hundred ninetynine thousand dollars.

What in the bloody fuckhole! That is insane. Thats actually a legit thing they're selling?

Garick said:

What in the bloody fuckhole! That is insane. Thats actually a legit thing they're selling?

This pack is made more for a joke :) We understand that it is highly unlikely anyone will buy it. But if someone buys, we will have to do it all.
    kitaradstrawhat0981iicecube
  • KirtisKirtis Member UncommonPosts: 39
    edited June 2020

guniball said:

Hi guys. I do not want to call you toxic, but where so much negativity comes from? I am the developer of this game, and WT1 had a lot of fans. I am ready to answer your questions about the game. I'll tell you a little about us.

We are a small indie team from Russia. At the moment, our team has only 4 people. We are fans of sandbox games since Ultima Online and to this day. Largely thanks to this game, our team came together to make the sandbox of our dreams. WT 2 is also based on the spirit of old-school isometric games with a cozy Middle Ages.

The game is developed without investment and publishers. We will make it exactly as we and the community wish. However, this approach has another side - we are very limited in funds for development. That is why we need your support.

We'll... its not a toxicity really - people just say that they are cautious and some even gave serious reasons to be cautious. IMHO it's not the best way of PR to call them toxic. Prove them wrong by facts, give direct answers to the questions, provide ample information and opinion will change.
    Gdemami
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    These forums are a bunch of vets that have a negative view on things due to whatever reason. Like doing something like Master of the World pack will most likely get jumped on especially in a game that will likely only last as long as the first and had a low playerbase but otherwise a good game.
    strawhat0981

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

Morbeous said:
    My land claim disappeared in the first one and I wasnt out of the time limit for logging in. Message was sent and no response. If the Dev doesnt care about the game thats currently available then they sure wont care about this one when its released.
    In WT1, this was a rather negative mechanics, its purpose was different. We will redo this in WT2. If you are not login to the game for a long time, your buildings will not begin to dillapidation, it's will just disappear from the world and move into your inventory. Once you enter the game, you can arrange them again without losing anything.
  • MorbeousMorbeous Member UncommonPosts: 86

guniball said:

Morbeous said:

In WT1, this was a rather negative mechanics, its purpose was different. We will redo this in WT2. If you are not login to the game for a long time, your buildings will not begin to dillapidation, it's will just disappear from the world and move into your inventory. Once you enter the game, you can arrange them again without losing anything.

Bit late now as I lost everything in the first game ( i logged in with a week to spare before the time ran out also) i sure wont be paying for the 2nd game.
    strawhat0981
  • dipzicanwondipzicanwon Member UncommonPosts: 17

Garick said:

I also didn't like the first game and I have no intention on playing this second version however I don't know why you would be spreading misinformation.

On their website it clearly shows a pack for 22.99 which gives some bonuses and a 48hr early access. 2nd pack gives you closed beta access for 49.99 and some other things. 3rd pack gives you closed alpha access and other things for 99.99. The 4th pack is 200 bucks and gives you closed pre-alpha access.

Even the extra packs shown on their website are not 299 bucks.
  • BluefishBluefish Member UncommonPosts: 96
    Wasn't a fan of the first one either but I like the concept and will certainly check this out next week to see if and how much you've learned from your mistakes.
    I will check out WT2, It does look much better than the 1st game.  Wish I could beta test it (like the good old days) before I purchase it.
    Gdemami

• ElthiumElthium Member UncommonPosts: 88
    I played WT1 during one of their frequent giveaways on Steam. I think I lasted 30 minutes before I uninstalled. I'll pass on this.
    edited June 2020

Garick said:

I also didn't like the first game and I have no intention on playing this second version however I don't know why you would be spreading misinformation.

On their website it clearly shows a pack for 22.99 which gives some bonuses and a 48hr early access. 2nd pack gives you closed beta access for 49.99 and some other things. 3rd pack gives you closed alpha access and other things for 99.99. The 4th pack is 200 bucks and gives you closed pre-alpha access.

Even the extra packs shown on their website are not 299 bucks.

literally you not allow to join the CBT for the lowest pack which is meh.
    You need at least 2nd pack to be able which is as good as buying a similar min "AAA" game costs to try out the game.
    They need support but i only sense they need more funds than player-base at the time being. Its not a "free-play" as well, its paid to access
    Gdemami
  • NyteWytchNyteWytch Member UncommonPosts: 53
    J00zyx said:
    looks like my butt hole
    You should probably sell founder packs then...