Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lineage II Screenshots

I present to you my little screenshot collection of 180 images, which I captured from the beta I played of the upcoming MMORPG Lineage II. I just recently got booted out of the Korean open beta since they're going to p2p (pay to play) over there. I am very addicted... I can't wait for the US version. :)

Comments

• BentoBento Member Posts: 43
    image please dont be a add bot here  :(, 2 reasons (A we all know of lineage 2.. infact there is a pretty huge following for the game we have our own large size fan squad here for lineage 2... :) and (B you become trollish... people will be turned offish about the game :( we dont want that :(.

• LiaPhaeLiaPhae Member Posts: 28

Oh sorry I didn't know that it was trollish to post screenshots. Though... I'm not a bot. :/

http://www.rosefu.com/

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194
    i never looked into lin 2 cuz the first one sucked so bad.. those gfx are a HUGE step up thats awesome

Death Is Only The First Phase Of My Wrath...

Yeah, it's almost like night and day between Lineage 1 and 2. Graphically speaking this game is pure eyecandy, and it plays nicely, too. I thought there wasn't much interest in this game seeing how there isn't a Lineage II forum I can access from the discussion menu (the left menu bar), so I posted something. I didn't know it was such a crime, honestly...

i was the Woot Lineage 2 fan boy here first lol :), theres a good following but :( too bad the beta is still soo far away i think mmorpg wants to kindofa stick together in the beta soo i hope *hint to the admins* add lineage 2 tab soo we dont spam the main board too much ;)?

btw nice website  i checked it out. I cant do that type of stuff.... *works hard on some computer code* *watches a leave blow by the window* oooo the stuff outside looks alot more fun :)

I was starting to wonder what's with WeepWeep, then I clicked on his user info. Clear as day now... :D

*Removed To Be A Kind Person Or Something Like That*
    woot = spending too much time listening to uber elite friends talk on some computer games :( lol and lineage 2. That whole power lvling to be the best thing i tried with a few of my friends hurt my head and made me almost live in my room/house :( that was gonna burn me out soo i stoped loging on as much and then just kindofa chilled out. When i loged on and ran around the the game exploring that was the most fun of the game looking at the graphics and being like omg.. damn thats a sexy waterfall image, ill admit that i didnt see all the awsome places + lvl 25.. but hey thats what your here now for lia image when the usa beta comes out teach us the spots to lvl :) lol

I didn't make it to 30th level before the beta ended, but I did get to see some ultra high level stuff like dragons (wyrms), high level mobs, new areas like Ivory Tower and Poison Pit, etc. I was being toured around by a 37th level DE assassin. It was a lot of fun getting to see a lot of the world. As for leveling, it all depends on the mobs around your own home town. I have a good plan for how to level up an elf, but not sure about the other races...

this post has been officaly hijacked by a werid guy and a 14 year old who has no life as he said.. hmm :( lol anyways if your 14 you can have a excuse for no life.. when your 16+ and have a car... your just a loser image anyways lineage 2 is cool im playing hope others are and i hope liaphae sticks around here and joins the lineage 2 mmorpg.com group :),

also hes posting in song lyrics, ... wait n bleed, dowap didiee all song lyrics....

Okay guys, can we keep it civil please? The purpose of this thread is mainly to show people some new screenshots they might not have seen previously on official sites, and hopefully to spark some interest among MMORPGers, maybe a tiny voice in all the hype of EQ2, FFXI and WOW, but at least we can get our voices heard... ;)

there ya go i removed all my crap

Death Is Only The First Phase Of My Wrath...

• MistiMisti Member Posts: 724

Thanks for posting these LiaPhae!  I have always thought this mmorpg has the best graphics of the new ones coming out.  Is playing it as much fun as looking at the pictures?  image

They really need to hurry up and get the U.S. beta started!

• anti_ssmanti_ssm Member Posts: 50

Originally posted by LiaPhae

I was starting to wonder what's with WeepWeep, then I clicked on his user info. Clear as day now... :D

I hope you aren't talking about his age, because dammnit I'm 15.  Anyway, what do you mean when you say it's pure eye candy?

"Doesn't anyone in this town wear pants?"

ya what misti saidimage  im new to the asian animation usualy dont like it but i like lineage 2 graphics *shrugs* i hope this isnt the first step to the darkside.... anime :(

Misti, the gameplay is a lot of fun, and leveling is quick in the beginning.  You can get to about 15th or 20th level within a week of play.  But after that leveling starts go get really slow.  The game is mostly item-based though, and it does these "jumps" in levels, so gaining a level isn't as powerful as gaining a new weapon or armor.  When you do, however, the game gets 10x funner, and gets funner and funner the better equipment you acquire... :)

anti_ssm, I was just saying I understood why.  I've met 25+ year olds that act like total immature little twits online, but they're rarer... and vice versa I've met very mature and intelligent 15 year olds.