Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Saga of Lucimia Shares Release 13 Sizzle Reel

2»

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 36,185
    Next one to go belly up, calling it now.
    My money is on CU, after Ragnarok flops.
    Next one to go belly up, calling it now.
    My money is on CU, after Ragnarok flops.
    I'd say Pantheon is a more likely contender for the chopping block.

"See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing FO76 at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 36,185
    edited April 29
    Hey, it was mercifully short, a big plus in my book.

Was a decent look at what they have, I'd probably ante up and give it a deeper look but they have decided on using past designs (no maps, no compass, hand held lighting, and... no .5mm Gatling Guns  ;)  ) which are total non starters for my tastes,  but will certainly appeal to others.
    Mendel

"See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing FO76 at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 17,676
    Needs a lot of work,idk about calling this Alpha.

Lighting ,animations ,like those mages or whatever they were seemed to be throwing magic from their hands like a frisbee,it did not look like conjuring magic.

It takes so much work to put together a AAA mmorpg,it's insane.To make enough assets to cover a world,enough creatures and npc's ,enough system so players have a variety of stuff to do instead of pvp.

I still give this game a chance but i really need to see something inspirational.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 28,436
    Kyleran said:
    Hey, it was mercifully short, a big plus in my book.

Was a decent look at what they have, I'd probably ante up and give it a deeper look but they have decided on using past designs (no maps, no compass, hand held lighting, and... no .5mm Gatling Guns  ;)  ) which are total non starters for my tastes,  but will certainly appeal to others.
    omg no maps, no compass and hand held lighting? Hook it to my face!

I would love for it to be finished. "We'll see."