Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

We need "artist design" badly. Can only come from a personal creator.

2»

Comments

• ShaddyDaddyShaddyDaddy Member UncommonPosts: 187
    Iselin said:
    Iselin said:
    Gdemami said:
    I hope you can come up with some proof its not ?
    Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

In other words: You make a claim, you carry the burden of proof.
    What a bunch of shit. 
    No burden of proof, their is no proof, each game "by it self " is keeping it a trademark secret like any business does. 

We have this guy here that pretends he had a magical inside tip, everyone here though his bull crap was making him a God, he seems to be calming down on his garbage information lately  :)

So with all things being "EQUAL",  It's logical it's 50/50..... 

I'll not waist my time my/our time on this subject. 
    You should have just told the troll "Yeah? prove it." :)
    Wha....what? This dude literally gave a statistic with no proof to support it. You can't just say something like that and have no empirical proof to back it up. Cool, he didn't like my responses. But you can't just throw out a 50/50 response with nothing to back it up. Am I being trolled? 
    Wasn't talking about you. I was talking about the lol troll. And I was just joking about him needing to prove that proof is needed :)
    Ahhhhhh, gotcha. My bad!
  • GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,175
    What a bunch of shit. 
    No burden of proof, their is no proof, each game "by it self " is keeping it a trademark secret like any business does. 

We have this guy here that pretends he had a magical inside tip, everyone here though his bull crap was making him a God, he seems to be calming down on his garbage information lately  :)

So with all things being "EQUAL",  It's logical it's 50/50..... 

I'll not waist my time my/our time on this subject. 
    ...yeah, two wrongs make one right.

Bunch of shit indeed.
    Ancient_Exilealkarionlog