Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So what I've seen 2020

13»

Comments

• xD_GamingxD_Gaming Member EpicPosts: 2,565
    Seems Necropolis is my nemesis, might be testing multi class builds. There is also a spell I need to get as well to defend against evil. Think that spell will carry me through necropolis .

Rerolling today :D 
    There is a multiverse inside our minds which millions live.
    Twitter : @xD_Gaming_Merch
    xD Merch : https://bit.ly/2v13MT8
    "Dragons are tilly folly !"
  • UngoodUngood Member EpicPosts: 4,114
    xD_Gaming said:
    Seems Necropolis is my nemesis, might be testing multi class builds. There is also a spell I need to get as well to defend against evil. Think that spell will carry me through necropolis .

Rerolling today :D 
    The Bloody Crypts getting you?

Keep in mind you need to have Cure Disease and Remove Curse pots, for Mummy Rot, which does not go away even upon completing the quests, used in order of Remove Curse first and then Remove Disease.

Keep in mind fire spells hurt mummies more than other kinds of elemental damage, vampires are weak to light spells.

I would suggest also looking for weapons that have Ghostbane on them.

If you are playing a caster, like a Wizard, Pale Master sucks in the crypts, because a lot of the mobs use light spells on you, so if you are in any shroud, that will hurt badly, and even more if you are in Vampire form, wight priest with shred you.

Look into getting spells like Fire Shield and Displacement. 

Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.
    I just grab to many mobs, most of the necropolis isn't hard, but the one were I use my pet to open the door is what killed me yesterday and there is another dungeon with those same mobs. The magic damage they do is brutal. 

Today, I'm adding 2 levels of warrior onto my wizard for armor and weapon choices and some  melee attack, because I like the EK force ability a lot.
    Ungood
  • HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member UncommonPosts: 673
    Wasent DDO dead and outdated ?

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 28,378
    edited May 1
    Wasent DDO dead and outdated ?
    Said who?

Also outdate in its graphics? Its game play is a bit unique when compared to other mmorpg's so I don't really see that as being outdated.

It's build diversity is certainly not outdated. It does use an older Dungeons and Dragons ruleset so perhaps that's what's outdated?

There seem to be people playing in the game so it's certainly not dead.
    xD_GamingUngood
    I understand why I died so fast in Necro, it was light damage. Something I would thing would not be in a tome lol. 

SO now I'm preparing a new build , to try and give myself more saves in reflex while also increasing more fortification. 

This game is ridiculously deep :D It should recieve most improved mmo of 2020 

Ungood
    goding with dex wiz / rogue 18 /2 :D 
    Ungood
    Rock On !
    xD_Gaming
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.
    I just logged in my wizard, and realized they changed most of the Wizard Enhancements, for EK and PM.. and I am like.. WTF was my plan with this again.. damn I am rusty and old.. how fitting his first life was a warforged.
    cheyanexD_Gaming
  • cheyanecheyane Member EpicPosts: 7,097
    Ungood said:
    I just logged in my wizard, and realized they changed most of the Wizard Enhancements, for EK and PM.. and I am like.. WTF was my plan with this again.. damn I am rusty and old.. how fitting his first life was a warforged.
    Exactly I keep reading builds that are like 7 years old and then looking at the enhancements and then checking the progress and realising most of the builds need changes now. One of the pitfalls of playing an old game with this much complexity.
    Ungood
    Crichton: 'If he masters wormhole technology, what will he use it for?'
    Scorpius: 'Faster delivery of pizzas.'

cheyane said:
    Ungood said:
    Exactly I keep reading builds that are like 7 years old and then looking at the enhancements and then checking the progress and realising most of the builds need changes now. One of the pitfalls of playing an old game with this much complexity.
    Well I really like some of the changes. like I LOVE the fact that Vampire form only takes double damage from light, as opposed to triple. I am not so happy with the fact that all the other forms now take double damage from light.

We only get 2 Shrouds in PM, But on the plus side, we are not stuck taking Zombie form at the start, we can take wrathe form from the start, which is super handy if you want the feather fall effect at the early levels. 

They have traits that make it so that I can remove the extra damage from Light, so that is like super handy, we don't need to keep stacking Light resit gear.

In the end, I need to look into that more, because a lot changed, and I think a good chunk of it for the better, but, still, I need to see what I want to do.

There is also the problem that I just flat out forgot what my tactical design was with my wiz/rogue, so.. Yah.. fun.
    I scrapped my plan to slpash, going pure wizard pal knight I think :D 
    Ungood
    Ungood said:
    yah, most of the content online you need to be aware of date, but I found a really good video on Wizard 

This dude is pretty indepth : 
    Ungood
  • almerelalmerel Member UncommonPosts: 658
    I logged in yesterday and stared at my what use to be a Wizard with 1 level of Cleric to use all of the wands. To my surprise it was just a lvl 16 wizard and I am confused as hell lol. I guess after 10 years of not playing playing that isn't a surprise.
    xD_Gaming

-Almerel

Hello my old friend.