Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vendetta Online Is Completely Free Until June 1

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited April 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageVendetta Online Is Completely Free Until June 1

In case you missed it, Vendetta Online is completely free until June 1. Here are the details.

Read the full story here

Comments

• SignexSignex Member UncommonPosts: 318
    I've never heard of this game lol.
    meerclarTacticalZombeh
    AMD Ryzen 5800X3D - Gigabyte Aorus RTX 3080 10G Master - 16GB RAM
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    ive been itching at a space bug lately , time to jump back in Vendetta
    ErillionPhaserlight
  • NeblessNebless Member RarePosts: 1,835
    edited April 2020

Signex said:

I've never heard of this game lol.

Great game and sadly doesn't get enough hype. They even killed the forum for it here awhile back.

Started out as a garage project between friends and has been added to over the years. Excellent game really and you have the choice of flying your ship using real physics or in the 'arcade' mode that's the norm for games.

Pretty much the ONLY Pvp game I enjoyed since space is big and running into someone else is few and far between.
    ValdheimPhaserlight

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO (pre-f2p) - GnH (beta tester) - SWTOR - Neverwinter

• HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    And it's cross platform. The game works on everything. It's a shame it doesn't get more hype. So many garbage games get more hype here than they should. This game should get more praise.
    ValdheimPhaserlight
  • NeblessNebless Member RarePosts: 1,835
    Just want to add for anyone thinking of coming back; I last played in 2008, but after download all my account info and character info / inventory was still there waiting for me.

Game looks great! Now I just have to relearn how to play.
    Phaserlight

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO (pre-f2p) - GnH (beta tester) - SWTOR - Neverwinter