Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Agree, insightful, awesome, Lol, WTF, asking for more options.

2»

Comments

• NarugNarug Member UncommonPosts: 755
    edited April 9
    Narug said:
    Xodic said:

I don't think there's much sense in a disagree reaction either, because disagreeing without stating your disagreement has no place on a forum. I don't think it's beneficial to have anything but positive feedback reactions. If you think I'm wrong, use words, not buttons.
    In my opinion this may also come down as respect for the individual.
    Well, everyone is doing it anyway by smashing the lol button.

As for me if I see something I'm 100% in disagreement I'll definitely LoL it... then also type.   
    I can respect that but this drive by loling & WTF without explanation is why I'm starting to just put some posters on ignore.

I'd advise anyone else irritated, may be too strong of a word, with this to do the same.

AC2 Player RIP Final Death Jan 31st 2017

Refugee of Auberean

Refugee of Dereth

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 36,027
    Viper482 said:
    Why is this even in the pub forums?
    Another missed opportunity for @Scorchien ‘s new button?   :)
    Scorchien

"See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing FO76 at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 6,402
    Viper482 said:
    I guess its not anything they moved it to suggestions and never answered !
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,062
    edited April 22
    Viper482 said:
    The pub used to be a forum for discussing mmorpgs. Other games had other forums. But ever since the site was reoriented to every type of game, the pub seems now to be more "general discussion." Within limits. Not like discussing Tom Brady.  

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests