Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Someone Earned Every Battle for Azeroth Achievement in World of Warcraft

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited April 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageSomeone Earned Every Battle for Azeroth Achievement in World of Warcraft

Well, it looks like someone earned every single achievement in World of Warcraft's Battle for Azeroth.

Read the full story here

Comments

• chilltime99chilltime99 Member UncommonPosts: 55
    That's impressive.

In b4 all the haters start taking swings.

alkarionlogFolmenRoin
  • koldmiserkoldmiser Member RarePosts: 348
    They must a great group supporting them in game.
    chilltime99
  • crankkedcrankked Member UncommonPosts: 284
    "Talk about dedication to the craft."

That's not dedication, that's called sickness. I won't criticize anyone for playing games, because lets be honest, we all do it. But, my god, get out of the house once in a while.....
    foxgirlalkarionlogxpsyncFolmenchilltime99RoinGamePlay4UvelimiriusLark3mBlacklabelcali
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    I’ll forget when and where I was when achievements where introduced... Standing in the alliance battle ground room. 

I believe the achievement system was one of the things that began WoWs downfall. I wide open world with amazing things to do all over was reduced to a developer made point system.
    alloin
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,515
    He completed the game. Its game over I guess.
    McSleazxpsyncFolmenchilltime99infomatzvelimiriusklash2def

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• foxgirlfoxgirl Member RarePosts: 485
    Addiction Counseling is calling...
    xpsyncFolmenchilltime99
  • xpsyncxpsync Member EpicPosts: 1,854
    Now that he beat the game he can get back to his real life... oh right nm...

tbh there are far worse hobbies, addictions, but i couldn't fathom the amount of time that must have gone into this goal.
    chilltime99
    My faith is my shield! - Turalyon 2022

Your legend ends here and now! - (Battles Won Long Ago)

Currently Playing; Dragonflight and SWG:L
  • ElvocElvoc Member RarePosts: 546
    Sadly after you have played the game long enough their isn't anything to do other than grind Achievements
    chilltime99
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551
    well done..... I think they have "no life"

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• shinn1601shinn1601 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Gratz dude. And he probably still has more sex than the salty "no life" hater in this commentsection.
    Roinseraphis79RukushinHorusraTokkenBlacklabelcali
  • RukushinRukushin Member UncommonPosts: 311
    Good for him. I could not imagine playing the achievement point game. To me that is just the sad reality that is WoW now.
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,065
    I have something in common with this guy....I love going to get teeth pulled without Novacaine.
    Ungood
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • ziabatsuziabatsu Member UncommonPosts: 150
    How can you kill that which has no life?
    Nilden
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551
    shinn1601 said:
    Gratz dude. And he probably still has more sex than the salty "no life" hater in this commentsection.
    I'm no hater dude, I speak the truth.  

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• BlacklabelcaliBlacklabelcali Member UncommonPosts: 24

crankked said:

That's not dedication, that's called sickness. I won't criticize anyone for playing games, because lets be honest, we all do it. But, my god, get out of the house once in a while.....

haters on queue
  • BlacklabelcaliBlacklabelcali Member UncommonPosts: 24
    edited April 2020

Tokken said:

shinn1601 said:

I'm no hater dude, I speak the truth.  

It's all perspective, I see you and your 2,356 posts, to me that is no life either, sooo...get life bruh
  • crankkedcrankked Member UncommonPosts: 284

crankked said:

haters on queue

Yeah we are all "hating" on this guy.....

I really don't care what this dude does with his life, it's just sad to see people waste their lives away on something so utterly meaningless as WoW achievements. Not sure why the comments bother you so much? Are you also trying to spend your entire life in your mom's basement earning achievements?
  • TalemireTalemire Member UncommonPosts: 839
    That's impressive, but here's the ultimate problem - It didn't actually improve his/her character one iota. There's absolutely no meaningful progression in doing that.
    Isaiah 41:10
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    I admire whoever pulled this off. Impressive. 

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    bcbully said:
    I’ll forget when and where I was when achievements where introduced... Standing in the alliance battle ground room. 

I believe the achievement system was one of the things that began WoWs downfall. I wide open world with amazing things to do all over was reduced to a developer made point system.
    I'm sure some other MMO had it before WAR but WAR had achievements before WOW. Matter of fact a lot of people thought they copied it from them.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Iselin said:
    bcbully said:

I'm sure some other MMO had it before WAR but WAR had achievements before WOW. Matter of fact a lot of people thought they copied it from them.

Yes, WAR made a big deal about their achievement system and how it would change MMOing. Blizzard beat them to the punch while WAR was in beta. It was a carbon copy of everything Mythic had done.
  • NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 3,916

PCGamer answered the question I had.

900 days actual game time.

All I can say is WOW.

"You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

Try a MUD today at http://www.mudconnect.com/ 

• UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,532
    Well, I always believed that Games are all about having fun, so, if they enjoyed doing this, and had fun, Congrats Dude! 

Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited April 2020
    A few of those achievements were limited time right...? I applaud the person for getting them but I don't really think the difficulty or whatever to get them is the real challenge. The real challenge is sticking through the tornado-like development this game has. Some expansion features have been deal-breakers for some, so to ignore all of that just to get some achievements....I hope the person found it worth it to themselves in the end.