Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CCP Announced PLEX For GOOD in COVID-19 Relief Efforts

Comments

• crankkedcrankked Member UncommonPosts: 284
    Erillion said:
    crankked said:
    How do you get the "whole world" and the scientific community to go along with all the other lies that are told to us on a daily basis?

To add to what I said earlier, it's likely also a push for global vaccinations and one world government.  You already have Bill Gates and Henry Kissinger, two globalist lap dogs out there saying we need to globally vaccinate everyone and Kissinger said we should "temporarily" establish a unified government to combat this "pandemic".

This is how it always works.  
    1) People who really run the world want to push an agenda.
    2) Create a problem
    3) Get everyone in a panic
    4) Come up with a magical solution which also just happens to be the agenda they want to push
    5) Implement "solution"
    6) Profit

Illuminati much ?

'Illuminati' haha.  I'm really sorry you can't see past the matrix.
    Gdemami
    Scot said:
    Erillion said:
    crankked said:
    How do you get the "whole world" and the scientific community to go along with all the other lies that are told to us on a daily basis?

To add to what I said earlier, it's likely also a push for global vaccinations and one world government.  You already have Bill Gates and Henry Kissinger, two globalist lap dogs out there saying we need to globally vaccinate everyone and Kissinger said we should "temporarily" establish a unified government to combat this "pandemic".

This is how it always works.  
    1) People who really run the world want to push an agenda.
    2) Create a problem
    3) Get everyone in a panic
    4) Come up with a magical solution which also just happens to be the agenda they want to push
    5) Implement "solution"
    6) Profit

Illuminati much ?

Only Bavarian, I am something of a traditionalist. :)

What amazes me is the traction world government theories have. Where is the profit here; countries, companies and many individual citizens are going to have a huge debt coming out of this?

One world government doesn't stem from profiteering.  Controlling the world banking system already generates profits.  Unifying the world under one government controls people, not finances.
    GdemamiTuor7
    edited April 2020
    kitarad said:
    My husband's family comes from the north of Italy where this virus has hit them hard. My mother in law is thankfully safe in a home but my husband's friends have lost their parents who have survived each winter on flu vaccines perfectly fine all this time. Try telling the people who lost entire generations that this is a conspiracy. Some of you haven't enough brain cells to rub together.
    I never said that there isn't some virus going around.  I don't know what level the lie is because it doesn't matter.  The over blowing of the whole thing is the 'conspiracy' if you want to put it that way.

Flu vaccines are made to combat certain strains of flu, not an end all to combat against every strain.  People are dying, there is no argument from me on that end.  It's the insane levels that this is being taken to that I take exception with and shows, to me, that things aren't as they seem from what we are being told.

People keep using that same ridiculous line: "tell that to the people who died".  Yes, people died and more will continue to do so, but what some of us are saying is that it's not so much more than what any other flu kills that it shouldn't justify the level at which this is being taken to.
    Tuor7
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
    >>> it's not so much more than what any other flu kills >>>

And once again you keep forgetting .... it is not much more than what the flu kills AFTER all the containment measures have been taken.

Now try to imagine what the kill count would be WITHOUT these containment measures.

And THEN try to imagine what happens if this virus mutates as much as the flu virus ... we currently are already at 4 variants of CoVid-19. When the things we currently develop to combat CoVid-19 do not even work. And the much acclaimed "herd immunity" is worth shit as we are then immune against the wrong kind of virus.

And the more people are infected, the higher the chance for mutation.

>>>
    I'm really sorry you can't see past the matrix.
    >>>
    If you are IN the matrix you cannot see past the matrix.
    It is a concept called Solipsism and its thousands of years old.

Which leads us back to my question: Illuminati much ?

GdemamiIselin
    What I meant with my matrix comment is, you live there and are unable to awaken to the lies of the world around you.

To your silly dismissive question about the illuminati, if that is even something you are actually looking for an answer on:  It's super easy for a person who can't see or doesn't take the time to look at things from a different point of view other than that of what's spewed out by the mainstream to just dismiss everyone else as a "conspiracy theorist".

You sit here and spew all these numbers out from wikipedia (which btw is a comical thing to reference) and other "expert" news places without understanding that those sources of "info" aren't necessarily legitimate just because the mainstream accepts them as such.

Quoting death toll numbers from websites and telling me that things would be so much worse without quarantine is just as ludicrous to me as what I am saying is to you.  If I am right, then those sources you are referencing aren't just to be accepted as fact, so you have basically proven nothing.

I don't know that this conversation is even worth continuing anyway.  Clearly, you are tied into thinking with the mainstream and clearly I see things the way I do.

I think of you like a die hard religious person.  Even if the Pope himself came out tomorrow and told the entire world they have been lied to about god, people still would not accept that truth.
    Gdemami
    crankked said:
    What I meant with my matrix comment is, you live there and are unable to awaken to the lies of the world around you.

To your silly dismissive question about the illuminati, if that is even something you are actually looking for an answer on:  It's super easy for a person who can't see or doesn't take the time to look at things from a different point of view other than that of what's spewed out by the mainstream to just dismiss everyone else as a "conspiracy theorist".

You sit here and spew all these numbers out from wikipedia (which btw is a comical thing to reference) and other "expert" news places without understanding that those sources of "info" aren't necessarily legitimate just because the mainstream accepts them as such.

Quoting death toll numbers from websites and telling me that things would be so much worse without quarantine is just as ludicrous to me as what I am saying is to you.  If I am right, then those sources you are referencing aren't just to be accepted as fact, so you have basically proven nothing.

I don't know that this conversation is even worth continuing anyway.  Clearly, you are tied into thinking with the mainstream and clearly I see things the way I do.

I think of you like a die hard religious person.  Even if the Pope himself came out tomorrow and told the entire world they have been lied to about god, people still would not accept that truth.

I am quoting Wikipedia because that is easier for some people to digest.

I have quoted primary sources (peer reviewed scientific articles), but people tend to not even read these sources. Like putting hands over their ears, closing their eyes and humming loudly.

If you have learned ANYTHING from the past and its history of pandemics, you would not need ME to tell you why a quarantine is necessary and effective.

If you do not believe death toll numbers go out there and look for yourself. Be a volunteer. Help push coffins into crematoria by the hundreds. Watch people die as their lungs are so damaged they cannot get enough oxygen into their blood and suffocate despite being intubated. You do not have to watch (and disbelieve) the video blogs of bone tired nurses and doctors trying to cope by telling the world about it. You can experience it live in any hospital not too far away from you.

>>>>doesn't take the time to look at things from a different point of view>>>
    You would be surprised.

I have done my due diligence on a lot of theories. That is why i was not surprised by the news of Edward Snowden. Or president Clinton officially apologizing for the Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis. etc. The "Freedom of Information" act is not new to me.

But when i hear about things like "5G is causing CoVid Pandemic" I wonder if people that believe that have voluntarily lobotomized themselves.

I do not "just dismiss everyone else as a "conspiracy theorist". Because some of them were actually and verifiably correct. But I call a nutcase a nutcase if that persons' arguments and "proof" fail even the simplest fact checks.

I know what you meant by your matrix comment. And i have lifted the edge of the rug and seen dirt under some corners of the carpet and saw that it was clean under other corners of the carpet. Dirt is NOT everywhere as you may think.

>>> a person who can't see >>>
    When i look i use the scientific method. Careful observation, skepticism about what is observed, testing theories, experimental work, being aware of ones own assumptions distorting how one interprets the observation, using a multitude of sources. Try it.

And you maybe would be surprised how often Occams's razor holds true (when presented with competing hypotheses that make the same predictions, one should select the solution with the fewest assumptions). Conspiracy theories often make A LOT of assumptions. And those who love conspiracy theories often seem to suffer from apophenia,  the human tendency to seek patterns in random information, to mistakenly perceive connections and meaning between unrelated things.

By the way i do not need the Pope to tell me about god. God - in whatever form - is doing that well enough. As a scientist i can tell you HOW. Religion tells me WHY.

GdemamiShaddyDaddy
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    edited April 2020
    crankked said:

But here is the problem with conspiracy theorists (you are one btw):

1. They think they have access to special information. The truth is, you don’t. You are simply dismissive of the information out there and, like many other conspiracy reasoning, have vague, unrelated reasons as to why. Half is assumption, the other half is deconstructing actual evidence to fit your own narrative. Don’t like the message? Call the messenger a liar. Its a cheap trick.

2. Conspiracy theorists find themselves smarter then other people, billions of people see blue but they see red. That doesn’t mean they are wrong (they can’t be, they are right no matter the evidence of the contrary) but that they are smarter then others. Problem is they aren’t, or in this case, you aren’t. Your lack of understanding the reasons as to why such extreme measures are taken for something this “mild” clearly show this. You are out if your league on this subject yet you want to have insight and reasons, I guess to have some control over it all.

You believe what you want to but I find it hilarious that you call somebody else a die hard religious person, there is more evidence that god exists than that anything that you say is even remotely true. And that is coming from an atheist. 

I won’t go into how hurtful your dismissive and blunt attitude is in current circumstances, in time of need true colors are shown.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Post edited by lahnmir on
    IselinSequriemShaddyDaddy
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,981
    lahnmir said:

1. They think they have access to special information. The truth is, you don’t. You are simply dismissive of the information out there and, like many other conspiracy reasoning, have vague, unrelated reasons as to why. Half is assumption, the other half is deconstructing actual evidence to fit your own narrative. Don’t like the message? Call the messenger a liar. Its a cheap trick.

2. Conspiracy theorists find themselves smarter then other people, billions of people see blue but they see red. That doesn’t mean they are wrong (they can’t be, they are right no matter the evidence of the contrary) but that they are smarter then others. Problem is they aren’t, or in this case, you aren’t. Your lack of understanding the reasons as to why such extreme measures are take for something this “mild” clearly show this. You are out if your league on this subject yet you want to have insight and reasons, I guess to have some control over it all.

You believe what you want to but I find it hilarious that you call somebody else a die hard religious person, there is more evidence that god exists than that anything that you say is even remotely true. And that is coming from an atheist. 

I won’t go into how hurtful your dismissive and blunt attitude is in current circumstances, in time of need true colors are shown.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    As a side note holders of any ideological viewpoint can take it to religious extremes, this is conspiracy as a religion. I do have concerns that when I question methodology it feeds such posters who see this as some sort of scam. But the fact is regardless of what we say, they KNOW.
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    I have a cousin who is a doctor in UK and a friend whose daughter is a nurse. Just reading what they write of their own experiences chills me to the bone. You have to be a loon to think this is not worse than the flu. In fact I think you have to willfully ignore every indication it is not to push a narrative that supports some sick theory you have. 

We should not indulge this sick fantasy any longer. I myself was guilty by addressing it but it went against every grain not to say anything.
    Chamber of Chains
  • GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342
    edited April 2020
    cheyane said:
    You have to be a loon to think this is not worse than the flu.
    ... more than 5x people die to flu(flu-like illness) every year than they die to "this".

Did you say willfull ignorance?
    Post edited by Gdemami on
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    edited April 2020
    Gdemami said:
    cheyane said:
    ... more than 5x people die to flu(flu-like illness) every year than they die to "this".

Let's check okay. Here source https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/2018-2019.html

CDC estimates that the burden of illness during the 2018–2019 season included an estimated 35.5 million people getting sick with influenza, 16.5 million people going to a health care provider for their illness, 490,600 hospitalizations, and 34,200 deaths from influenza

How many weeks are we into the US deaths and infections of Corona and the figures right now are 478,272 infections with 17,920 deaths. Care to speculate where those figures will be in a year? Especially when the second wave like the Spanish flu kills 5 times more. Do you think it will be more than 34,200?

Who is the one who is willfully ignorant and you're deliberately trying to mislead by talking about a figure for a year and comparing to the mere weeks the US has started testing. The pathetic testing is only 2,443,574 of the US population of 330 million. How many more infections do you think is it if the US actually stepped up testing.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Don't forget you have good figures for the flu because it is tracked each year and every clinic and other healthcare center reports their figures. I  am relatively certain  the tests that is currently unavailable in most places in the US is making sure many corona deaths are not being reported as such. Look at the the last column and see how behind the US is in testing per million population.

Just an lol nothing else to say when confronted with figures. 
    GdemamiErillionScotShaddyDaddykitarad
    Chamber of Chains
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,981
    cheyane said:
    Gdemami said:
    cheyane said:

Let's check okay. Here source https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/2018-2019.html

CDC estimates that the burden of illness during the 2018–2019 season included an estimated 35.5 million people getting sick with influenza, 16.5 million people going to a health care provider for their illness, 490,600 hospitalizations, and 34,200 deaths from influenza

How many weeks are we into the US deaths and infections of Corona and the figures right now are 478,272 infections with 17,920 deaths. Care to speculate where those figures will be in a year? Especially when the second wave like the Spanish flu kills 5 times more. Do you think it will be more than 34,200?

Who is the one who is willfully ignorant and you're deliberately trying to mislead by talking about a figure for a year and comparing to the mere weeks the US has started testing. The pathetic testing is only 2,443,574 of the US population of 330 million. How many more infections do you think is it if the US actually stepped up testing.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Don't forget you have good figures for the flu because it is tracked each year and every clinic and other healthcare center reports their figures. I  am relatively certain  the tests that is currently unavailable in most places in the US is making sure many corona deaths are not being reported as such. Look at the the last column and see how behind the US is in testing per million population.

Just an lol nothing else to say when confronted with figures. 
    Also Gdemami you are comparing Corvid 19 with every other flu's mortality rate put together and seem to think that's a fair comparison. They are building mass graves in New York, this is an expectational circumstance. I think that's the end of my replying to you about this, you are beyond reason here.
    Gdemamikitarad
    edited April 2020
    cheyane said:
    Care to speculate where those figures will be in a year? 
    ....the one speculating is you, I am looking at hard data.

Deliberately trying to mislead..?

Let's look at facts you don't say:

1) Respiratory infections are strong season related death cause and vast majority of deaths occur in 12 weeks(Jan-March) or so. US got 1st infected in mid February?

2) US is no.1 in flu vaccination thus the numbers will be skewed and he impact of the flu is less severe than in other countries or other, worldwide data.

3) Number of infected is meaningless number - you don't know how many people are infected without symptoms(for any respiratory infection) nor you test everyone with flu-like symptoms.

What matters is the impact - how many people die, how many need hospitalization and in that regard, the current season is mild, compared to just season 3-4 years back.

The point is, you have +500 000 deaths caused by respiratory infections EVERY YEAR and we take it as something natural but from the very same group of viruses you tag one virus with a name and it's suddenly diseases threating whole mankind.

You remove the testing, you end the pandemic.

EDIT:
    4) Reported influenza deaths are just for influenza(influenza and inluenza positive pneumonia) but they don't include influenza role as secondary cause within polymorbid patients.
    Post edited by Gdemami on
    Scot said:
    Also Gdemami you are comparing Corvid 19 with every other flu's mortality rate put together and seem to think that's a fair comparison.
    Of course it is a fair comparison, they are all in the same bag(along with covid) - upper respiratory infections.

It doesn't matter what virus is the cause - they are all same symptomatic group with same symptomatic treatment, thus no tests.
    >>> You remove the testing, you end the pandemic. >>>>

I have rarely seen a more asinine comment than this one.
    GdemamiIselinScotkitarad
    edited April 2020
    Erillion said:
    I have rarely seen a more asinine comment than this one. 
    ...you also rarely comprehend matetials you link yourself so it is no wonder you don't comprehend what others say.
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719

A person who acts like an irresponsible idiot during the Covid-19 pandemic, ignoring common sense, decency, science, and professional advice leading to the further spread of the virus and needless deaths of thousands.
    Erillionkitarad
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

edited April 2020
    lahnmir said:
    crankked said:

2. Conspiracy theorists find themselves smarter then other people, billions of people see blue but they see red. That doesn’t mean they are wrong (they can’t be, they are right no matter the evidence of the contrary) but that they are smarter then others. Problem is they aren’t, or in this case, you aren’t. Your lack of understanding the reasons as to why such extreme measures are taken for something this “mild” clearly show this. You are out if your league on this subject yet you want to have insight and reasons, I guess to have some control over it all.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    1) When did I say I have some special access to information?  He asked me earlier why this might be a lie and I responded with my personal thoughts and things that were said out in public by Gates and Kissinger.  Try again.

2) You are right about a lot of people, they come up with crazy shit just to be different and go against the grain.  There is no news source for conspiracy theories like going to CNN or the AP or whatever.  Most people who don't believe the lies the media spews are people who look around the world at what's happening and most of the time it doesn't add up to what the mainstream talks about.  Not hard to put 2 and 2 together if you take the time.

3) I never called anyone a die hard religious nut.  My comment was to associate the way I look at Erillion.  Maybe learn to read?

4) More evidence that god exists than anything I say? You must be drinking.  Do some real research on religion before you come at me with that.  Talk about the ultimate thing that no one has proof of......the existence of god.

5) If my comments are 'hurtful' to you, get some thicker skin.  My god.
    Iselin said:

A person who acts like an irresponsible idiot during the Covid-19 pandemic, ignoring common sense, decency, science, and professional advice leading to the further spread of the virus and needless deaths of thousands.
    Oh look it's another way the psychopaths use to keep people in line and not question what they are told.  By calling people crazy and attempting to shame them into shutting up by coming up with dumbass memes and phrases that every Tom, Dick and Harry will spread across the internet.

Well played?
    Iselin
    Erillion said:
    crankked said:

And you maybe would be surprised how often Occams's razor holds true (when presented with competing hypotheses that make the same predictions, one should select the solution with the fewest assumptions). Conspiracy theories often make A LOT of assumptions. And those who love conspiracy theories often seem to suffer from apophenia,  the human tendency to seek patterns in random information, to mistakenly perceive connections and meaning between unrelated things.

By the way i do not need the Pope to tell me about god. God - in whatever form - is doing that well enough. As a scientist i can tell you HOW. Religion tells me WHY.

Depends on what conspiracy theories you are talking about.  Some people just throw dumb ass stuff out there to be cool.  You spend any REAL time looking at this stuff from another perspective and weed out all the trolls, the guys who are actually right, don't make a lot of assumptions.  The nut job conspiracy guys are the ones that get the most air play because the media knows most people will laugh at the absurdity.  It all depends on where you look I guess.  Until you begin to understand just how deep the lies and craziness goes in society, you will never believe any of it.

As for the religion thing, it was just a comparison.  If you believe in ANY god, you should take the time to look at some real facts about religion.  You might find it interesting.

On one more note about all these so called 'experts' you keep referencing.  I'll use this as an example about all the lies in the mainstream.  You look at archaeology, for instance, academia has one viewpoint which is mostly lies btw.  Take a guy like Graham Hancock and let him debate any 'expert' on the facts of human history and he would shred those clowns to bits, but we won't see that on the news any time soon.  Oh and btw, he doesn't make assumptions to formulate his 'conspiracy theories'. 
    Gdemami
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    edited April 2020
    crankked said:
    Iselin said:

Oh look it's another way the psychopaths use to keep people in line and not question what they are told.  By calling people crazy and attempting to shame them into shutting up by coming up with dumbass memes and phrases that every Tom, Dick and Harry will spread across the internet.

Well played?
    Says the guy who brought Kissinger and One World Government into this.

I have a degree in a medical lab science, worked for 10 years in a hospital lab before I moved on to something else and yet I know nothing about epidemiology but I have the utmost respect for people who have MDs or PHDs and do that for a living.

You and the lol troll, OTOH have zero credentials yet your deluded arrogance makes you believe you know better.

You are both fucking wastes of space.
    Gdemami
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

>>> take the time to look at some real facts about religion. >>

Thank you ... i have. Several religions.

>>>>you will never believe any of it.>>>

Oh, i do believe some of them. Those that have been proven to be true e.g. Snowden reveals

>>> Take a guy like Graham Hancock and let him debate any 'expert' on the facts of human history >>>>

When he stops holding maps upside down to fit his Orion Theory and stops using hallucinogenic brews from Amazonia to "improve his self", i may take him more seriously. Or when he has a better explanation than "collective worldwide amnesia" for his "all comes from the same pre-civilization, but no one can remember clearly where it was" theory. Maybe they all drank the same brew that he does ?

>>> Oh and btw, he doesn't make assumptions to formulate his 'conspiracy theories'.  >>

Funny, because assumptions are central in his work, e.g. about the map of Admiral Piri Reis.

• lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    crankked said:
    lahnmir said:
    crankked said:

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    1) When did I say I have some special access to information?  He asked me earlier why this might be a lie and I responded with my personal thoughts and things that were said out in public by Gates and Kissinger.  Try again.

2) You are right about a lot of people, they come up with crazy shit just to be different and go against the grain.  There is no news source for conspiracy theories like going to CNN or the AP or whatever.  Most people who don't believe the lies the media spews are people who look around the world at what's happening and most of the time it doesn't add up to what the mainstream talks about.  Not hard to put 2 and 2 together if you take the time.

3) I never called anyone a die hard religious nut.  My comment was to associate the way I look at Erillion.  Maybe learn to read?

4) More evidence that god exists than anything I say? You must be drinking.  Do some real research on religion before you come at me with that.  Talk about the ultimate thing that no one has proof of......the existence of god.

5) If my comments are 'hurtful' to you, get some thicker skin.  My god.
    Lol, you literally behave exactly like I described, good job proving me right.

My whole point talking about religion and god flew straight over your head didn’t it? Rich coming from someone who talks about ‘learn to read.’

And I don’t need a thicker skin, you need a less shitty attitude.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

Iselin said:
    crankked said:
    Iselin said:

Well played?
    Says the guy who brought Kissinger and One World Government into this.

I have a degree in a medical lab science, worked for 10 years in a hospital lab before I moved on to something else and yet I know nothing about epidemiology but I have the utmost respect for people who have MDs or PHDs and do that for a living.

You and the lol troll, OTOH have zero credentials yet your deluded arrogance makes you believe you know better.

You are both fucking wastes of space.
    You have a degree in medical science and some respect for MD's.  Cool story?  I guess I was proven wrong.  My bad.

I won't call you names because I won't stoop to your level.  I'll just quietly feel bad for you for never recognizing the world for what it is.  Good day to you sir.
    edited April 2020
    Erillion said:
    >>> take the time to look at some real facts about religion. >>

Thank you ... i have. Several religions.

>>>>you will never believe any of it.>>>

Oh, i do believe some of them. Those that have been proven to be true e.g. Snowden reveals

>>> Take a guy like Graham Hancock and let him debate any 'expert' on the facts of human history >>>>

When he stops holding maps upside down to fit his Orion Theory and stops using hallucinogenic brews from Amazonia to "improve his self", i may take him more seriously. Or when he has a better explanation than "collective worldwide amnesia" for his "all comes from the same pre-civilization, but no one can remember clearly where it was" theory. Maybe they all drank the same brew that he does ?

>>> Oh and btw, he doesn't make assumptions to formulate his 'conspiracy theories'.  >>

Funny, because assumptions are central in his work, e.g. about the map of Admiral Piri Reis.

I'm taken aback by your knowledge of Hancock.  I feel like under a different conversation we could actually have an interesting talk about things in life.  You are not exactly the person I thought you were at first glance.  My apologies for some of my comments to you about being in the matrix.

As to Hancock, his assumptions as you refer to them as have just as much merit as the clowns who are in mainstream academia.
    Gdemami