Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Desert Outlines Drieghan Region

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageBlack Desert Outlines Drieghan Region

A new post from Black Desert takes a look at the Drieghan region.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AlpiusAlpius Member UncommonPosts: 247
    too bad the game is practically unplayable due to lag and bugs right now. i was actually having fun before ps4 and xbox merged servers, shame
    [Deleted User]rojoArcueid
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

Alpius said:

too bad the game is practically unplayable due to lag and bugs right now. i was actually having fun before ps4 and xbox merged servers, shame

it almost feels like PA is re-learning how to run games on the internet.

• RemaliRemali Member RarePosts: 914
    Also to add there is almost 0 reason to play at drieghan it must be the worst expansion of bdo
    Life2v
  • Allwynd_01Allwynd_01 Member UncommonPosts: 193
    It's hard for me to get excited for this game.

1. gender-locked classes
    2. shiny, but somehow ugly graphics
    3. UI proportions are inadequate on a 1600x900, which is by no means big, but not 640x480 either... and the UI is ugly and confusing
    4. combat feels lifeless, uninspired, boring
    5. world looks too generic ... the epitome of average
    6. story is not interesting at all
    7. P2W
    8. grindfest

I won 2 copies of the game, one off-Steam, one on Steam and each time I see 30,000 players on SteamCharts, I wish I could jump in and join the fun, but each time I try, I uninstall it after 40-60 minutes and only one thought resides in my head - "I remember why uninstalled it the last time".
  • CaffynatedCaffynated Member RarePosts: 753
    Remali said:
    Also to add there is almost 0 reason to play at drieghan it must be the worst expansion of bdo

Blood Wolves is better than anywhere in the desert for players over 60 who start seeing lots of gray mobs in Valencia. It serves as a nice transition between desert zones to Aakman/Hystria and Kama. It's better than Poly for money and XP but worse for skill points, and (at least last time I farmed there) way better than feather wolves, even if you kill gryphons as part of the rotation.