So, i'm searching for a new MMORPG to play, but it isn't an easy task. Doesn't matter if it's free, Subscription based, or Buy 1 time.
I look for something like this:
- Good Combat System (Non Targeting thing like, More like Tera and GW2 Style)
- Good Group Content (Dungeons, Raids, lvling in Party for more Exp)
- Rare Loot Drops (Like You need a lil grind to get some things. Bosses with rare drops like armor, weapons, mounts like that)
- Fast Paced (I usually fall asleep when a game is too slow LOL)
- Populated (A must!)
- Nice Graphics
- Not many skills (Skill bar like GW2, hate having that 100 skill bar like)
So, that's all. Now what games i've already played, maxed out at least 2 Characters:
- WoW; - Got bored, feel the games doesn't keep up with the new combat systems, maybe it's just me.
- GW2; - Already have 5 Characters, close to 300 masteries points. Guess it says all.
- Tera; - Absolutely loved it. Only problem, no player base.
- BDO; - Still play it sometimes. Nice Solo-MMORPG. But that's all.
And now, what am i playing, get ready:
- Digimon Masters Online
That game, is hooking me so much. You need to grind your a## to level up your digimons, and your tamer (your character), after, you need to run dungeons and raids to get items for you and your digimon. You keep farming, and raiding. Lot's of group contente, there aren't many players but all maps are small, so it feels like it is so crowded.
The problem is, it is heavily based on Cash-Shop items, the support is horrible, and it is full of Bots Solo farming. So, i'm into-out-it-ish.
Thank You for Your help.