I thought we all needed a bit of a pick me up after COE finally met its inevitable fate so here's my list of the ones I think still have a solid chance.
Feel free to add your own and tell us why you think it can.
- Crowfall: I think this one is the most likely to survive. They keep plugging along at a nice, steady pace.
- Pantheon: Brad's untimely demise was surely a setback but this one is also moving along.
- Ashes of Creation: I thought their attempt to cash in on the BR craze was very ill advised and set them back a few months but they're also progressing steadily. Best looking one of the bunch. Good art direction.
- Camelot Unchained: Yeah I know. Weird side project and all they're doing it the right way by building the engine first. We could use a beta right about now though. PvP with hundreds on screen? Give me some of that.
- Saga of Lucimia: slowly but surely they're showing game play video. That's more than many others have done. Realistic modest goals. Moving along too.
Disclaimer: I have backed none of these nor any other. I just don't do crowdfunding.
“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?”
― CD PROJEKT RED
"... the "influencers" which is the tech name we call sell outs now..."
__ Wizardry, 2020