Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Million Dollar question ?

What is driving us to like Pantheon ?..... What are we hanging on for ? 

THEY SHOULD KNOW THEIR REPUTATION is being lowered as the months and years pass. 

- If they don't display beyond the simple NDA by now, their way behind. 
- If their not showing progress to "increase revenue", their way behind.
- Old credentials of this team are old, you can't live off them forever. 
- animations still suck BAD.
- climbing walls as a feature this day and age shows their cut off from what can be done.
- Bullshit on 20 zones of content. 
- Ware are the cities, or even one town.
- Vague and evasive cam angles of towns at best. 
- Have they ever displayed a level 1 character ?....They don't even have a level 1.
- It takes guts to hold peoples money in limbo for this long(rude on their part).  
- Nothing solo ever. 

- Maybe their so bold they stop working if money depletes to a low level. 
- Bad display of passion. 
- A map before a game displays false future intentions. 
- It's simply not Everquest 1..... Then what is it ?..... Are we sure we what what ever it is ?

Best chance we have.... Their a bunch of elusive Albert Einsteins and will have the best mmorpg ever made.
Mendel

Comments

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Image result for wheels on the bus images
    moshraNarug
  • delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    Scorchien said:
    Image result for wheels on the bus images
    Do they go round and round :smiley:
  • crankkedcrankked Member UncommonPosts: 284
    Hey look another one of these threads.  Yah us?
    crankked said:
    Well don't count developers for nothing.

It's pretty sad when I have more than them to say.....Remember last week they put a few rubber dolls on a table and called it an advancement :)
  • crankkedcrankked Member UncommonPosts: 284
    crankked said:
    Well don't count developers for nothing.

It's pretty sad when I have more than them to say.....Remember last week they put a few rubber dolls on a table and called it an advancement :)
    But you don't have more to say than them.  All your threads say the same thing over and over and over and over.......Let it go.  This 'game' isn't worth your time or the trouble even talking about it.  It's just another scam in the long list of growing kickstarted vaporware.....

I just read your other thread about your health issues.....I am sorry to hear that and glad you are doing better......get a new lease on life and realize shit like this isn't even worth your time.
    delete5230
  • MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    If we answer this week's million dollar question, how will payment be made?  I'd prefer cash, small unmarked bills with non-consequential numbers (freshly ironed, please).  Since we're all playing nice and abiding by the rules of social partitioning, let's just go with a mail drop as opposed to a face-to-face.  Just deliver payment to:

MendelCorp Intergalactic Headquarters,
    17 Shady OffWorld Rendezvous Way,
    Arturius Freebound System, Galaxy 7,
    3rd stall from the left.

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

Mendel said:
    If we answer this week's million dollar question, how will payment be made?  I'd prefer cash, small unmarked bills with non-consequential numbers (freshly ironed, please).  Since we're all playing nice and abiding by the rules of social partitioning, let's just go with a mail drop as opposed to a face-to-face.  Just deliver payment to:

MendelCorp Intergalactic Headquarters,
    17 Shady OffWorld Rendezvous Way,
    Arturius Freebound System, Galaxy 7,
    3rd stall from the left.

Well seeing how VR can get away with funding, I'm still thinking of my helicopter factory.

Don't know much about helicopters or factories but hay if people pay well before I study, I'll have a good thing going :)