Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Succession Skills ?.?

Mars_OMGMars_OMG Member EpicPosts: 2,843
edited March 9 in Black Desert Online
2 Days ago I was going to create a post like, "wtf is these succession it is so lame" But I didn't. I decided to keep trying to figure out the skills and a decent rotation  with the skill points I have. 

Today I was able to get a better idea of succession skills and right now my mind is in a state of euphoria. 

Animations for my Wizard are like some in Fate  anime. Just massive explosions  and huge effects all over the place. It is without a doubt the best skill animations I've ever seen. Not only are the amazing,m they are clean and well detailed. 

The controls as far as wizard; I can combo throw all of the successions skills in just a few seconds or as MP allows. Casting speed and the casting buffs on some of the succession skills make go even fast.

IF anyone hasn't played in a while and has a character ready for succession, give it try. Hats off to PA , they really pseems to be hitting all the right strides for the longevity of the game.
- abandoning social media could possibly save the world.