Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

After a few days and up to Patch 1.0.4.0...

GoromhirGoromhir Member UncommonPosts: 463
I fought my way through bugs, freezes and crashes from release day to the last patch.

Finally i reach the Endgame Boss of ACT 3 Heimlock and believe it or not....

I cant kill him...... in phase 3 he suddenly stops acting and cant be touched anymore...

Repeated 20 times..... followed some work arounds..... nothing.

I cant finish the game because the Developer team obviously did not test the final Boss of this game....

Unbelievable....... sloppy QA ...... the game was released way to early to make profit...

I guess this Daniel, the Leader of this company is responsible for this mess... 

He doesnt fit the rest of the team of honestly nice computer nerds ...... 

Yep i guess Daniel wanted to see cash and got impatient.... he ruined the release and profit..

Comments

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,407
    edited February 2020
    I was able to get past this in offline. 

Frankly I like the game balance issues and exploity builds too and the story is pretty good barring it's not complete yet so I am happy I played through the game BUT I think this is definitely a buy on sale type of game as there is just not enough content.

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.