Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft Hotfix for 8.3 Addresses PvP and More - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageWorld of Warcraft Hotfix for 8.3 Addresses PvP and More - MMORPG.com

In case you missed it, the latest hotfix for World of Warcraft Patch 8.3 addresses PvP and more.

Read the full story here

Comments

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    essences account wide? or at least rank1?

remove corruption from PVP?

what about tossing a bone to underplayed specs in M+? thats the last patch no1 cares that u make feral or enhance , warlocks? better on M+ ....to say of the few last picks

p.d i know that all specs can complete m+ w/o issues but pug percepction needs to change and thats only works if u make those specs a bit OP for a while.
    Viper482
  • RnjypsyRnjypsy Member UncommonPosts: 64
    How about putting a stop to herb gatherers with 12 freakin' Sky Golems in Nazjatar.  I know that multi-boxing is a thing but, c'mon...how ridiculous are you willing to let it get, Blizz?
    Viper482natpick
  • AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,615
    You two above may want to post those responses on the Wow Forums (will probably go unheard thou).
    Nonetheless, I agree. :)

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."

• Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,064
    edited February 2020
    Screw this game, I'm done. Not only cancelled but uninstalled it. Shadowlands better bring it hard or this game is dead....finally. The only thing that can kill WoW is WoW, and boy are they trying.

Not even a hint of testing yet for Shadowlands and it is supposed to be released this year....writing is on the wall.

#$%^ off Blizzard.
    gastovski1
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!