Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Legends of Ultima

strawhat0981strawhat0981 Member UncommonPosts: 1,054
I hate to be that guy. But, the LoU guys are awesome. There are people playing, not wow numbers or anything :). Just check it out if you can, you might be surprised.

Originally posted by laokoko
"if you want to be a game designer, you should sell your house and fund your game. Since if you won't even fund your own game, no one will".

Comments

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,380
    I hate to be that guy. But, the LoU guys are awesome. There are people playing, not wow numbers or anything :). Just check it out if you can, you might be surprised.
    The problem is, Legends of Aria looks to have a snowball's chance in hell of surviving, and if it dies, no one knows whether or not LoU will go with it.
  • mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,469
    The problem is, Legends of Aria looks to have a snowball's chance in hell of surviving, and if it dies, no one knows whether or not LoU will go with it.
    I thought they said before that even if LoA died, LoU would still be able to continue. The staff for this server are awesome btw. Hard working and dedicated to making it a legit oldschool UO experience. 
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,380
    mcrippins said:
    I thought they said before that even if LoA died, LoU would still be able to continue. The staff for this server are awesome btw. Hard working and dedicated to making it a legit oldschool UO experience. 
    I was interested in LoU a few months ago, and got on their Discord.  I asked the mods there what would happen if Aria went belly up.  They were honest and while hopeful, they admitted that they did not know for sure what would happen to LoU.  That was enough to keep me from trying it.  I have virtually no hope for LoA, and I don't want to sink time into LoU with such an uncertain future for it.  It's been months, though, so maybe something has changed.
  • TokkenTokken Member RarePosts: 2,553
    I have virtually no hope for LoA, I quit playing it today actually.   Game seems dead again.
    WoeToTheVanquished
    Make PvE GREAT Again!