Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reply from Twitter

Mars_OMGMars_OMG Member EpicPosts: 2,855
edited February 8 in Bless Unleashed
"We're focusing on providing the best launch experience for Xbox One that we can before considering any other platform launches."

SO I am guessing if the Xbox One release is good, they may port to p.c. 

- abandoning social media could possibly save the world.  

Comments

• PaHeart67PaHeart67 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    hello i'm a fairly new player and love, love the mmo games I have played a couple in my short play time (about 4 years) never before played any game of any type. My husband purchased the pack (elite) and is playing this brand new game bless unleashed so I purchased the pack where I can start on March 2, 2020.
    Watching my husband (he also made me a character on his account so I can become familiar) this game looks wonderful with some bumps in the road, as all new games it is to be expected, I just wanted to let someone know I truly look forward to playing this beautifully graphic game and I have also noticed the devs in chat and in the game (have not seen that in my current game would be so very helpful if they were). I want to really wish all those who have worked really hard on this game and release much continued success.                             PaHeart67