Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Final Fantasy VII Trailer Drops - MMORPG.com News

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 7,110
edited January 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageNew Final Fantasy VII Trailer Drops - MMORPG.com News

The new trailer for Final Fantasy VII Remake has dropped.

Read the full story here


«1

Comments

  • KumaponKumapon Member RarePosts: 1,358
    Wow that was as bad as a modern day movie trailer with the reveals. It's only 3.5 minutes of 40+ hours but damn. But it still made me hyped up for the game.
  • ArteriusArterius Member EpicPosts: 2,850
    As someone who has never played the original I should not have watched this trailer. However, it looks cool. I had no idea there was a talking dog thing either.

    Going to be picking this up when I get my PS5 me thinks.
    Currently playing: Outer Worlds (Xbox One X)

    Currently Reading: Skaven Slayer (Gotrek and Felix Book 2)

    Currently Writing: Champions of Legend Book 1 (3rd Draft)

    Currently Watching: Oz (Season 4), Soprano's (Season 1)


  • NanbinoNanbino Member UncommonPosts: 166
    Loved original. Hope this one captures feels
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member RarePosts: 3,085
    edited January 2020
    hype over 90000 still no gameplay of turn based gameplay :(
    infomatz
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member RarePosts: 3,085

    Arterius said:

    As someone who has never played the original I should not have watched this trailer. However, it looks cool. I had no idea there was a talking dog thing either.

    Going to be picking this up when I get my PS5 me thinks.



    nanaki rules!!!
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 7,530
    edited January 2020
    The original was the first JRPG I played. I am so HYPED!!

    It is turn based right ?
    Chamber of Chains
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,471

    cheyane said:

    The original was the first JRPG I played. I am so HYPED!!

    It is turn based right ?



    from what I saw, no
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • TsumoroTsumoro Member UncommonPosts: 435

    cheyane said:

    The original was the first JRPG I played. I am so HYPED!!

    It is turn based right ?



    You'll have the option to play in an action combat style akin to FF15 or to play in the original ATB version which will be the turn based version you're looking for.
    infomatz

  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 7,530
    Tsumoro said:

    cheyane said:

    The original was the first JRPG I played. I am so HYPED!!

    It is turn based right ?



    You'll have the option to play in an action combat style akin to FF15 or to play in the original ATB version which will be the turn based version you're looking for.
    SUPER
    Chamber of Chains
  • UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 1,950

    cheyane said:


    Tsumoro said:



    cheyane said:


    The original was the first JRPG I played. I am so HYPED!!

    It is turn based right ?






    You'll have the option to play in an action combat style akin to FF15 or to play in the original ATB version which will be the turn based version you're looking for.


    SUPER



    This was asked and demonstrated at TGS. I was very happy to see both options available.
    infomatz
  • DeathboDeathbo Member UncommonPosts: 60
    Have they said how many games the remake will be spread across ?
  • UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 1,950
    Deathbo said:
    Have they said how many games the remake will be spread across ?
    3 with each being 40ish hours each
  • CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,296
    Its great that they are only releasing it on the PS4. Gives me time to play they heck out of Mount and Blade II before it comes out on a real system.
  • Awo303Awo303 Member UncommonPosts: 9
    edited February 2020
    Its both turn based and not, you can play it as either. Dont recall where I seen the vid but I for sure seen it some place.
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 7,530
    I am glad that it is coming out on PS4 that is the only console I have now.
    Chamber of Chains
  • NycteliosNyctelios Member EpicPosts: 3,827
    FF6 deserves a remake way more than this title!!!!!!!



    Still very excited.
    blueturtle13infomatz
    Steam ID Discord ID: Night # 6102 - GoG ID - 

    Current playing: 
    Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - Shadowbringers; Genshin Impact

    "There is a fine line between consideration and hesitation. The former is wisdom, the latter is fear." Izaro Phrecius, Holy Emperor of the Eternal Empire, Last of Royal Phrecius Family.
  • GarickGarick Member UncommonPosts: 123
    Another game with Gender swapping, cross dressing and all that other LGBTPoop stain on its curtains. Gross.
    CelciusMaridNycteliosNanbinoetlarTacticalZombehinfomatz
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 4,007
    edited February 2020
    Garick said:
    Another game with Gender swapping, cross dressing and all that other LGBTPoop stain on its curtains. Gross.

    You don’t really have a clue what you are talking about right? Or play FF7 at all.

    /Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Celciusetlarinfomatz
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

    Kyleran on yours sincerely 


    'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

    Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...



    'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

    It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

    It is just huge resource waste....'

    Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

  • TillerTiller Member EpicPosts: 9,028
    edited February 2020

    lahnmir said:


    Garick said:

    Another game with Gender swapping, cross dressing and all that other LGBTPoop stain on its curtains. Gross.

    You don’t really have a clue what you are talking about right? Or play FF7 at all.

    /Cheers,
    Lahnmir



    Looks like just another outrage troll that made it's way here. Better to just ignore it.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter
     
  • CelciusCelcius Member RarePosts: 1,684

    Tiller said:



    lahnmir said:




    Garick said:


    Another game with Gender swapping, cross dressing and all that other LGBTPoop stain on its curtains. Gross.

    You don’t really have a clue what you are talking about right? Or play FF7 at all.

    /Cheers,
    Lahnmir






    Looks like just another outrage troll that made it's way here. Better to just ignore it.



    This is likely true. The guy seems a little too ignorant to be real.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 18,335
    I was never a FF7 fan and i own the old and newer version on Steam.However this actually looks pretty cool,at least the video looks cool.It looks like they changed a LOT from the original to the point this looks like a brand new game.
    I haven't enjoyed a FF game since ff 10 and 11 but good chance i pick this up.
    ArteriusCelciusTacticalZombeh

    Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

  • ArteriusArterius Member EpicPosts: 2,850
    Wizardry said:
    I was never a FF7 fan and i own the old and newer version on Steam.However this actually looks pretty cool,at least the video looks cool.It looks like they changed a LOT from the original to the point this looks like a brand new game.
    I haven't enjoyed a FF game since ff 10 and 11 but good chance i pick this up.
    I didn't give you a WTF because your comment was bad just surprised you actually complimented something
    CelciuscheyaneTacticalZombeh[Deleted User]
    Currently playing: Outer Worlds (Xbox One X)

    Currently Reading: Skaven Slayer (Gotrek and Felix Book 2)

    Currently Writing: Champions of Legend Book 1 (3rd Draft)

    Currently Watching: Oz (Season 4), Soprano's (Season 1)


  • MaridMarid Member UncommonPosts: 128
    Great graphics, realistic animations, good storytelling...what's not to like about the FF franchise?
    infomatz
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,604
    Marid said:
    Great graphics, realistic animations, good storytelling...what's not to like about the FF franchise?
    The only thing I never really liked about it was the stupid clothing a lot of characters have had in the series. 
  • NycteliosNyctelios Member EpicPosts: 3,827
    Marid said:
    Great graphics, realistic animations, good storytelling...what's not to like about the FF franchise?
    Can't stand Cloud as main character nor Sephirot to be honest. But that's because I came from 6 right to 7. Most people who love 7 never touched 6 and that says a lot.
    Steam ID Discord ID: Night # 6102 - GoG ID - 

    Current playing: 
    Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - Shadowbringers; Genshin Impact

    "There is a fine line between consideration and hesitation. The former is wisdom, the latter is fear." Izaro Phrecius, Holy Emperor of the Eternal Empire, Last of Royal Phrecius Family.
Sign In or Register to comment.