Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warcraft 3: Reforged Interview Provides Insight Into Development - MMORPG.com News

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageWarcraft 3: Reforged Interview Provides Insight Into Development - MMORPG.com News

An interview with members of the Warcraft 3: Reforged has provided further insight into the development of the game and achieving balance.

Read the full story here

Comments

• HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    WC3 is one of my favorite games...get the versus bugs fixed you are killing me Smalls.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited January 2020
    Funniest part of this video is that even if you didn't want the Reforged edition, it automatically "upgrades" your old version. That part alone has me scared for Diablo 2 "Remastered."
    iixviiiix
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,838
    edited January 2020
    Warcraft 3 was my first Blizzard game, and a very special game to me. I'm glad that my temporary ActivisionBlizzard boycott prevented me from preordering this. Under normal circumstances, I probably would have.

Judging from the quality (or lack thereof) of such a simple fucking job, I may not be buying Diablo 4 or other Blizzard games in future. Not out of any future boycotts, but rather just because the company seems to have collectively lost any talent and basic quality standards it once had; not unlike Bioware.
    TacticalZombeh