Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Persona 5 Royal Edition Bundles Revealed - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imagePersona 5 Royal Edition Bundles Revealed - MMORPG.com

Bundle information on Persona 5 Royal Edition for PS4 is here.

Read the full story here

Comments

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,164
    Too bad none of these titles will ever make it to PC.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,837
    Persona 5 is one of my top 5 favorite games... say it with me... of all time.

To say that I am excited to replay it with more stuff would be an understatement.
    cheyanenewbismx
  • lotrlorelotrlore Managing EditorMMORPG.COM Staff, Member RarePosts: 558

Aeander said:

Persona 5 is one of my top 5 favorite games... say it with me... of all time.

To say that I am excited to replay it with more stuff would be an understatement.

Persona 5 is my favorite game of all time. I actually imported the Japanese version of Royal to play it early. I can't wait to hop into this in English.
    newbismx
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584

Tiller said:

do like I did with almost all SMT games, emulators played on PC lol

also persona 2 had 2 games, only one version was translated to english, but on a emulator it was translate. same for all SMT before nocturne

just give time, i'm aware tey are working on a PS4 emulator, a year from now it should be pretty simple to run it
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227
    So... serious question...

That metal disk case.... Does anyone still carer about those?

This have been a good conversation

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,837
    tawess said:

Do I care? No. But my Persona 5 steelbook case is one of the sexiest game cases I have. 

Just like Persona 5 is one of the slickest, most stylish games ever made.
    [Deleted User]cheyanenewbismx[Deleted User]
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    tawess said:

Being made of metal, not really. Being physical, very much. The last PSVita game i bought was an $80 dollar Japan import, while the digital-only US version was $5-$10 bucks on the PS store. I'm happy to pay full price for a physical product I can keep until i die of age.
    infomatz

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227
    fair enough =) 

This have been a good conversation

• GodeauGodeau Member UncommonPosts: 84
    This would probably come off as an unpopular opinion, but I didn't like how simplistic the combat was, and everything else felt like a drag. Needless to say, I did not finish the game. Would purchasing this version breathe new life into the game for me?

I really liked the music though, Shoji meguro never fails to deliver awesome tracks
  • WarmakerWarmaker Member UncommonPosts: 2,246
    edited January 2020

Tiller said:

do like I did with almost all SMT games, emulators played on PC lol

also persona 2 had 2 games, only one version was translated to english, but on a emulator it was translate. same for all SMT before nocturne

just give time, i'm aware tey are working on a PS4 emulator, a year from now it should be pretty simple to run it

By the time they get around doing that I'd have zero interest. It's the same thing with Red Dead Redemption 2. I was all set to get that game for the PC. I was all-in on the HYPE of release! Then I found out they weren't going to have a PC version (they still haven't ported RDR1 to PC). Then much later they said they were doing the PC version for RDR2. Then I found out it was going to be a lot later.

RDR2 made it to PC eventually, but by then I had zero interest. I really would like the Persona games for PC these days but their devs want nothing to do with my platform. So, I return the gesture in kind.

"I have only two out of my company and 20 out of some other company. We need support, but it is almost suicide to try to get it here as we are swept by machine gun fire and a constant barrage is on us. I have no one on my left and only a few on my right. I will hold." (First Lieutenant Clifton B. Cates, US Marine Corps, Soissons, 19 July 1918)

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Never played it or even seen it before so checked it out on Twitch ,ummm lol ..NO.
    Those GIANT dialogue boxes shooting out on screen alone are enough to get me to instantly uninstall so yeah i mean NO.
    strawhat0981

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• nuclearsoulnuclearsoul Member UncommonPosts: 10
    edited January 2020
    you can play persona 5 on pc ,using playstation now ,you can play thousends ps games on pc ,i think you can play horizon zero dawn on playstation now for a limited time and its worth the price
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584

you can play persona 5 on pc ,using playstation now ,you can play thousends ps games on pc ,i think you can play horizon zero dawn on playstation now for a limited time and its worth the price

yeah..... no
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • newbismxnewbismx Member UncommonPosts: 276
    Cannot wait- 

Usually I would see something like this as a cash grab- But this game is so brilliant I'm okay bending over for this one (with a smile on my face)
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768

tawess said:

I collect them. I have over 200 and counting =) 

Nice, steelbooks are awesome to have in a collection. I have like 20 - 30 of them (some without the discs for some reason). Do you have specific platforms or just anything that has the option?

On topic I love Persona 5, and will likely buy this version as well (even though I had the original collectors edition with the book bag and steelbook). The Persona series as a whole is so good, I recently picked up 3 again at my local game store and have been playing through it.
    cheyane
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101

tawess said:

Nice, steelbooks are awesome to have in a collection. I have like 20 - 30 of them (some without the discs for some reason). Do you have specific platforms or just anything that has the option?

On topic I love Persona 5, and will likely buy this version as well (even though I had the original collectors edition with the book bag and steelbook). The Persona series as a whole is so good, I recently picked up 3 again at my local game store and have been playing through it.
    I loved 3 a lot too.
    Panther2103
    Chamber of Chains
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    cheyane said:

tawess said:

I loved 3 a lot too.
    3 is my favorite persona game. Still, I much prefer the Shin Megami Tensei DDS setting, and Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne is on another level all together. 5 is pretty great though, but definitely not my favorite.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer