Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shroud of the Avatar Shows Off Changes to Upper Tears - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageShroud of the Avatar Shows Off Changes to Upper Tears - MMORPG.com

Shroud of the Avatar has provided an update on changes to Upper Tears in their latest Update #365.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,986
    Link not working, Deja vu for those who have played the game from what we hear.
    Kyleranultimateduck
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,838
    I'm sure "tears" was a typo, but it's also appropriate for both the developers and the community of this game.
    KyleranultimateduckNilden
  • bwwianakievbwwianakiev Member UncommonPosts: 119
    This game looks so awful. Like wtf... Looks like original everquest.
  • Reginald_VelJohnsonReginald_VelJohnson Newbie CommonPosts: 4
    So many exclamation points at that link! I think they're meant to convey excitement! More stuff to buy at the cash shop--shocking!
  • TiamatRoarTiamatRoar Member RarePosts: 1,685
    I thought this article was being tongue in cheek with that title
    Kyleran
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    I thought this article was being tongue in cheek with that title
    Yeah, but the writers here aren't that clever or snarky, unlike moi.

:D 
    [Deleted User]ultimateduck

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• LustsLusts Member RarePosts: 205

This game looks so awful. Like wtf... Looks like original everquest.

That was the point of the game. They are developing an older style of MMO that follows the some of the roots from Ultima Online. They weren't aiming for next gen graphics, and to be honest; despite some of the weird things they've done like sell their company building to work in-home, they managed to foster a mature and pretty friendly community in this game by focusing primarily on the gameplay instead of the graphics. Some may not like the style, but a lot of the older generation appreciates this approach. I personally enjoy it.
    ultimateduckKyleranDracSchnider
  • AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149
    Aeander said:
    I'm sure "tears" was a typo, but it's also appropriate for both the developers and the community of this game.
    I thought maybe I could buy a vial of real tears as part of a fund raiser.
    Aeander

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,838
    Aethaeryn said:
    Aeander said:
    I thought maybe I could buy a vial of real tears as part of a fund raiser.
    That reference really made me laugh.
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,986
    So many exclamation points at that link! I think they're meant to convey excitement! More stuff to buy at the cash shop--shocking!
    Welcome to the forums! :)

But I have a sneaky suspicion you may be an adbot, they are even posting on our activity boards now. If not welcome!
  • Reginald_VelJohnsonReginald_VelJohnson Newbie CommonPosts: 4

Scot said:

Welcome to the forums! :)

But I have a sneaky suspicion you may be an adbot, they are even posting on our activity boards now. If not welcome!

Nope, not a bot.
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    How does one get banned in 4 posts?
    Aeander
    Chamber of Chains
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    cheyane said:
    How does one get banned in 4 posts?
    IP check of someone recently banned on their main account? Just a guess :)
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED