Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NXZT 510 Alliance Case Review

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageNXZT 510 Alliance Case Review

NZXT recently sent us one of the World of Warcraft themed PC cases to put it through its paces. The 510 Alliance case sports the Alliance logos emblazoned in all their glory across the sides and front of the case, but for $200, is the package worth the cost?

Read the full story here

Comments

• Thomas2006Thomas2006 Member RarePosts: 1,152
    Its not BAD looking. But I feel maybe they could have spent more time on the images.. Making the corners / sides more connecting / coherent instead of having some islands on the front corner that are half there and disappear on the side panel.
  • foppoteefoppotee Member UncommonPosts: 508
    I remember years ago there were Alliance & Horde specific laptops. Those were cool. This looks okay, but in the era of emerging RBG I was expecting more detailing & refinement I guess. Go big or go home type of approach isn't here.
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,978
    If the case is not the best case for top level gaming I would not be interested. In fact I have a real problem understanding why people put art before function, function always first.
    foppotee