Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ArcheAge Class Action Lawsuit settled

KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 34,913
edited January 14 in The Pub at MMORPG.COM
So, apparently a lawsuit was filed against Trion for not giving the 10% store discount promised to Patron purchasers of the original western release and running the equivalent of a virtual lottery.

Settlement was reached though Trion did not admit to any guilt.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/comments/eobsrd/if_you_were_an_og_archeage_patron_theres_a_class/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

"See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing POE at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

PhaserlightOG_ZorvanAzaron_NightbladeAlBQuirky

Comments

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,791
    Time for the press to interview @DMKano and get his opinions on the TRION situation! 
    k61977CryomatrixKyleranOG_Zorvan

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 6,401
    Word is that the class action lawyers get $10,000,000 for their fee and the class members each get a framed statement by @DMKano saying he was wrong.

I'm kidding!!!!
    KyleranAlBQuirky

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• psiicpsiic Member RarePosts: 1,617
    Nice my claim is for 40,000+ credits according to the claim site.