Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Tanks Devs Share Special Message for 2020

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2020 in News & Features Discussion

imageWorld of Tanks Devs Share Special Message for 2020

The World of Tanks team have shared some New Year's greetings.

Read the full story here

Comments

• LukzfreshLukzfresh Member UncommonPosts: 125
    This article has no business being posted. It was very uncomfortable... watch the video and let me know how cringing it was... “world of tanks is not just about tanks”. Umm
    Blaze_Rocker
  • Blaze_RockerBlaze_Rocker Member UncommonPosts: 370

Lukzfresh said:

This article has no business being posted. It was very uncomfortable... watch the video and let me know how cringing it was... “world of tanks is not just about tanks”. Umm

Yeah. Some people shouldn't be allowed in front of a camera. I'm not naming names but the "deer in the headlights" look can make some people uncomfortable.

I've got a feevah, and the only prescription... is more cowbell.

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802

Lukzfresh said:

Yeah. Some people shouldn't be allowed in front of a camera. I'm not naming names but the "deer in the headlights" look can make some people uncomfortable.
    TOUGH
    Is this about me?
    Did you forget to swap accounts before quoting yourself?
    Blaze_RockerTiller
    Harbinger of Fools
  • Blaze_RockerBlaze_Rocker Member UncommonPosts: 370
    Dakeru said:

Lukzfresh said:

TOUGH
    Is this about me?
    No. She didn't actually watch the video. If she had she would have found the person I alluded to.

I've got a feevah, and the only prescription... is more cowbell.

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,167
    Dakeru said:

Lukzfresh said:

TOUGH
    Is this about me?
    No. She didn't actually watch the video. If she had she would have found the person I alluded to.

It's a Russian bot account xD
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,458
    cough* pay-to-win *cough
    Blaze_Rocker