Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Unleashed Open Beta Feedback Discusses Items, Upgrading, More - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• flguy147flguy147 Member UncommonPosts: 507

iixviiiix said:

Any product without trial is a scam

There was just an open beta and also its free to play. You can try it out for free.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited December 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MoNVertMoNVert Member CommonPosts: 7
    Dakeru said:
    MoNVert said:

Arterius said:

Daft said:

This game is not going to die. There are millions of little kids on xbox that love free games. They don't even know there was a bless on PC. Console MMOS stand a better chance these days . Believe

Your right but if Phantasy Star Online comes out and blows it out of the water its only going to be a short lived success. I mean I know people complain about the game who played it on JP servers but I am sure they would agree that Phantasy Star Online is better then this.

Except PSO doesn't hold a candle to Unleashed as far as actual combat goes. It's also not filled with questionable anime girls.
    Nanfoodle said:
    Bought this once and I won't drop a dine unless I get to try it for free to see how much it's improved. I want to be able to get a good 30 lvls of game play. This product has flopped to many times otherwise
    It's a F2P game... So, yeah? There have been plenty of beta tests, you know, so you had an opportunity to keep an eye on it.
    nomadie said:
    Why would you cover a dying game? I mean it's not going to last long since the Korean one behind it is dead.
    ...What? There is no game "behind it", just a company. It's going to last for a pretty long time since there is nothing equivalent to it for Xbox. Unless you can inform me of a non-dead Xbox MMO with action combat and party encounters that don't suck.
    Dayamn son

You come across like a soccer fan who tells everyone his team will win the cup this year although records show that they will likely not even get past the quarter finals.

It's one thing to have fun and be passionate about a game but having unrealistic expectations about its success is a totally different story.
    Dayum, son, it's one thing to be depressing and dank about a game, but it's another thing to have unrealistic expectations about it's imminent demise.
  • DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701
    They are probably working on " Bless Vanilla " next
  • maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    MoNVert said:
    Dakeru said:
    MoNVert said:

Arterius said:

Daft said:

This game is not going to die. There are millions of little kids on xbox that love free games. They don't even know there was a bless on PC. Console MMOS stand a better chance these days . Believe

Your right but if Phantasy Star Online comes out and blows it out of the water its only going to be a short lived success. I mean I know people complain about the game who played it on JP servers but I am sure they would agree that Phantasy Star Online is better then this.

Except PSO doesn't hold a candle to Unleashed as far as actual combat goes. It's also not filled with questionable anime girls.
    Nanfoodle said:
    Bought this once and I won't drop a dine unless I get to try it for free to see how much it's improved. I want to be able to get a good 30 lvls of game play. This product has flopped to many times otherwise
    It's a F2P game... So, yeah? There have been plenty of beta tests, you know, so you had an opportunity to keep an eye on it.
    nomadie said:
    Why would you cover a dying game? I mean it's not going to last long since the Korean one behind it is dead.
    ...What? There is no game "behind it", just a company. It's going to last for a pretty long time since there is nothing equivalent to it for Xbox. Unless you can inform me of a non-dead Xbox MMO with action combat and party encounters that don't suck.
    Dayamn son

You come across like a soccer fan who tells everyone his team will win the cup this year although records show that they will likely not even get past the quarter finals.

It's one thing to have fun and be passionate about a game but having unrealistic expectations about its success is a totally different story.
    Dayum, son, it's one thing to be depressing and dank about a game, but it's another thing to have unrealistic expectations about it's imminent demise.
    The game will do better than it did on PC, but it won't do well in comparison to other games. PSO2 will by far be more popular. Plus other MMOs like TERA and ESO on Xbox are way better than Bless could ever aspire to be. 

They've screwed up again when they continue to push storylines in such a mundane world. Bless has some okay enemy models, but the world and story of bless is boring, pointless, and it's hard to believe they would want to trail their repeated failures on PC with a game with the same name on console. Plus the combo system in Bless Unleashed is lackluster at best, most of the time you keep to the same simplistic combos, with level disparity being the only real challenge in the vast majority of encounters. 

Yeah, Bless Unleashed is much better than Bless Online, but what, that would put it from a score of 5 to maybe 6?  They needed a complete overhaul of the world and premise to make this title work, and they really only revamped the combat (which is only nominally better) and some micromanagement features. 

It's just not a great game. It's an okay game. At the very least I'd want to spend my time in a good game. 
    Dakeru