Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fallout 76: Hackers are now looting player inventories.

Comments

• CitizenX007CitizenX007 Member UncommonPosts: 75
    Good! Serves them right for supporting the scum at Bethesda!
    Kyleran
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 36,357
    edited December 2019
    Good! Serves them right for supporting the scum at Bethesda!
    Now sweetie, show us on the doll where the bad man  from Bethesda touched you.

:D 
    PsYcHoGBRAsheramOG_Zorvan

"See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing FO76 at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,826
    "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"
    OG_Zorvan
  • RhoklawRhoklaw Member EpicPosts: 7,138
    I've always wondered, at what point, does a developer just say fuck it and reboot the game. So far, to my recollection, FFXIV is the only MMO to do just that and I think it's safe to say, it was a wise choice.
    OG_Zorvan

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 5,938
    Rhoklaw said:
    I've always wondered, at what point, does a developer just say fuck it and reboot the game. So far, to my recollection, FFXIV is the only MMO to do just that and I think it's safe to say, it was a wise choice.
    As bad as the original FFXIV was, it was a downright masterpiece compared to this laughing stock.

Bethesda doesn't just need to reboot the game. They need to nuke their servers from orbit and start all over again.
    OG_ZorvanRhoklaw
  • OG_ZorvanOG_Zorvan Member EpicPosts: 2,282
    edited December 2019
    Hackers been going for two days now, the "hack" is a .dll edit which allows a player to loot another players inventory AND stash from up to 200 meters away, including cash shop items. And Bethesda is nowhere to be found. The game is burning to the ground as I type. lol

MMORPG.COM took away my swinging cheerleader butt .gif.

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,826
    Can't wait to see the dumpster fire that will be TES 6
    OG_Zorvan
  • OG_ZorvanOG_Zorvan Member EpicPosts: 2,282
    edited December 2019
    Well, after 2 days, there's finally Bethesda activity. The mods are in, locking and removing threads, because that's the priority, ya know. Actual devs are still awol on vacay.

Edit: And finally, a response ( of course trying to downplay the situation ) https://bethesda.net/community/topic/377441/an-update-on-the-current-pc-exploit/2?language%5B%5D=en.
    Post edited by OG_Zorvan on

MMORPG.COM took away my swinging cheerleader butt .gif.