Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EQ2 Expansion

GeekyGeeky Member UncommonPosts: 446
Why did the release of Blood of Luclin expansion pack for EQ2 not get any publicity on this site?

Comments

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    edited December 2019
    It did.

"The expansion is scheduled to release on December 17 and will be the 16th expansion for Everquest II."

https://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/485921/everquest-ii-latest-expansion-previewed-takes-players-to-the-moon-mmorpg-com
    Post edited by Amathe on

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    The game gets very little notice and has really never got much notice.We see games like SC and Crowfall mentioned far too often and there not even final release games yet while EQ2 is long past the finished release point and onto many expansions.

I am bored so am about to spark up EQ2 again for some low level fun,not interested in a new expansion because they always just pushed higher levels and new tiers of gear.I like the simple part of gaming and not interested in stuff like BEST gear,top raids all that stuff is boring nonsense to me.

I always liked the LORE of EQ2 well basically also  near the same lore as EQ1 but is a better  looking game than EQ1.

I was wondering how these EQ games stay afloat then while sparking up the launcher i noticed "Darkpaw games".So i assume some sketchy business ordeal to thwart losses away from the Daybreak and allow these small llc's to assume all the debt until they fold up shop.None the less it is definitely a way to use legal means to turn profits from no effort.

Too bad really ,i wonder where EQ2 would be if ev1 didn't bandwagon jump onto Wow a lesser game at the time.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• centkincentkin Member RarePosts: 1,527
    EQ2, at least the dark side of EQ2 was better before newbie island.  It was so very oppressive.  It brought out the best in players.