Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Expansion: Shadowlands

FishForceFishForce Member UncommonPosts: 56
edited December 2019 in World of Warcraft
There has not been any news or topic, so how do you feel about this new exspansion pack? 

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/shadowlands

Comments

  • Viper482Viper482 Member EpicPosts: 2,831
    After BFA expecting it to be a steaming pile of crap....until proved otherwise.
    Xodicdragonlee66
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • FishForceFishForce Member UncommonPosts: 56
    Ah sorry, not sure if that has been on the main page?

    But i have not seen a topic on it?
  • JansonpromJansonprom Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    8.3 patch is also nice, especially ny'alotha heroic raid! Bu ofc we all waiting for the shadow lands
  • PutrefeePutrefee Member UncommonPosts: 45
    edited 2:04AM
    I walked away from a well developed live account to play classic, but i have barely been playing lately. I think WoW ran it's cycle for me. 

    Shadowland's news has not been enough to entice my interest yet. 
    gervaise1
  • HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,153
    they better fix playing alts in the new expansion....
  • XiaokiXiaoki Member RarePosts: 3,325
    Horusra said:
    they better fix playing alts in the new expansion....
    I'm pretty sure you will still be able to play alt characters in the expansion.

    So, nothing needs to be fixed.
  • HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,153
    Xiaoki said:
    Horusra said:
    they better fix playing alts in the new expansion....
    I'm pretty sure you will still be able to play alt characters in the expansion.

    So, nothing needs to be fixed.
    Yes...no more cloaks, weapons, Necklaces, etc...that have to be leveled that keep one from effectively playing alts unless it is account leveling for items.
    Putrefee
  • phoenixfire2phoenixfire2 Member UncommonPosts: 97
    Well BfA was the worst/laziest expansion, even worse than WoD for me so they have some making up to do.  I don't have high hopes for Shadowlands, not going to preorder, going to wait for 1-2 months until the verdict is in and I can see if it's the same exact loop as it's been for awhile or if there's anything fresh and new that might be enticing.
  • bonzoso21bonzoso21 Member UncommonPosts: 315
    Horusra said:
    Xiaoki said:
    Horusra said:
    they better fix playing alts in the new expansion....
    I'm pretty sure you will still be able to play alt characters in the expansion.

    So, nothing needs to be fixed.
    Yes...no more cloaks, weapons, Necklaces, etc...that have to be leveled that keep one from effectively playing alts unless it is account leveling for items.

    I only have 2 alts at the max level and I'm not really into repeating stuff I've done recently on my main so I don't really play multiple characters at the endgame level, but with the way they increase item levels with every content patch and boost azerite power to make it easier to play catchup, my alts' necklaces were like instantly level 60+  when they hit 120. 

    I definitely preferred the artifact weapons because at least each class had different ones that had unique quests attached to them. 

    As for Shadowlands talk, I don't think there's much to discuss until it's released. They're effectively trying to reset the game with the level crunch, so it'll be interesting to see if they're at all successful with it. It could be the beginning of the end for WoW if done poorly. 
  • HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,153
    bonzoso21 said:
    Horusra said:
    Xiaoki said:
    Horusra said:
    they better fix playing alts in the new expansion....
    I'm pretty sure you will still be able to play alt characters in the expansion.

    So, nothing needs to be fixed.
    Yes...no more cloaks, weapons, Necklaces, etc...that have to be leveled that keep one from effectively playing alts unless it is account leveling for items.

    I only have 2 alts at the max level and I'm not really into repeating stuff I've done recently on my main so I don't really play multiple characters at the endgame level, but with the way they increase item levels with every content patch and boost azerite power to make it easier to play catchup, my alts' necklaces were like instantly level 60+  when they hit 120. 

    I definitely preferred the artifact weapons because at least each class had different ones that had unique quests attached to them. 

    As for Shadowlands talk, I don't think there's much to discuss until it's released. They're effectively trying to reset the game with the level crunch, so it'll be interesting to see if they're at all successful with it. It could be the beginning of the end for WoW if done poorly. 
    enjoy your new corrupted items that you can not wear unless you invest time in leveling your cloak and essences.
Sign In or Register to comment.