Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Citizen - Test-flying/driving 90 different ships/vehicles for free

ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,232
edited November 2019 in Star Citizen
Between 24th November and 5th December you can test-fly and test-drive 90 different ships and vehicles for free.


I look forward to check out a few ships i have never flown before. Especially the Aegis Hammerhead.

What would be your ship of choice to test fly ?


Have fun



BabuinixWalkinGlennrpmcmurphyfoppotee
«134567

Comments

  • BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 3,066
    edited November 2019
    Yay another free-flight week!  :)

    Think I'm gonna sign up for the help-a-noob thing too!


    Should be interesting to say the least :D
    WalkinGlennErillionrpmcmurphy
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,232
    When i see "Noobkiller" as a guide, i may get suspicious ...   ;-)

    Babuinix, which ship are you looking forward to test?


    Have fun
  • BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 3,066
    Erillion said:
    When i see "Noobkiller" as a guide, i may get suspicious ...   ;-)

    Babuinix, which ship are you looking forward to test?


    Have fun
    Since I already got the chance to try everything available anything new is welcome :)

    On a more personal lvl Im curious to try the "akira" bikes whenever they may come ...

    Erillionrpmcmurphy
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 13,354
    Tell us how this goes guys, maybe some videos? For those of us who only play a game when it launches we like to see this sort of thing, not just another official update video which just goes on and on about process.

     25 Agrees

    You received 25 Agrees. You're posting some good content. Great!

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    Now Doesn't That Make You Feel All Warm And Fuzzy Inside? :P

  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member EpicPosts: 7,275
    edited November 2019
    Babuinix said:
    Think I'm gonna sign up for the help-a-noob thing too!


    Should be interesting to say the least :D

    Where is this? Haven't seen anything about it 
  • BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 3,066
    edited November 2019
    MaxBacon said:

    Where is this? Haven't seen anything about it .
    Source is a french site: https://www.millenium.org/news/351825.html

    http://www.playstarcitizen.com/
    Should be announced tomorow and be ready for the freefly event.
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member EpicPosts: 7,690
    Sure I can go down to the local dealership and test drive expensive cars for free too....But then when it's time to buy, you will pay.
    Amathe
  • BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 3,066
    Sure I can go down to the local dealership and test drive expensive cars for free too....But then when it's time to buy, you will pay.
    Or just rent, borrow and even steal ships :)
  • KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    Babuinix said:
    Sure I can go down to the local dealership and test drive expensive cars for free too....But then when it's time to buy, you will pay.
    Or just rent, borrow and even steal* ships :)
    *Subject to persistence making it in game 
  • BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 3,066
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Sure I can go down to the local dealership and test drive expensive cars for free too....But then when it's time to buy, you will pay.
    Or just rent, borrow and even steal* ships :)
    *Subject to persistence making it in game 
    You can buy, rent, borrow and even steal ships independent of "persistence" lol
    I guess when you don't play much basics mistakes will be made :)
  • gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919
    Nicely packaged "free trial" event.
  • KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Sure I can go down to the local dealership and test drive expensive cars for free too....But then when it's time to buy, you will pay.
    Or just rent, borrow and even steal* ships :)
    *Subject to persistence making it in game 
    You can buy, rent, borrow and even steal ships independent of "persistence" lol
    I guess when you don't play much basics mistakes will be made :)
    If you steal a ship and the server crashes you still going to have that ship? How about if you borrow a ship and the server crashes? What about renting?

    How about you avoid the passive aggressive insults and just stick to disproving what critics say with facts?
    NorseGod
  • BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 3,066
    There's a free-flight going on I suggest you try it out and find for yourself :)
  • KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    Babuinix said:
    There's a free-flight going on I suggest you try it out and find for yourself :)
    No thanks. I know a train wreck when I see it. It’s a pretty train wreck but my opinions of Roberts and his management style will keep me away from anything he attempts to make
    NorseGodBabuinixRhime
  • BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 3,066
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    There's a free-flight going on I suggest you try it out and find for yourself :)
    No thanks. I know a train wreck when I see it. It’s a pretty train wreck but my opinions of Roberts and his management style will keep me away from anything he attempts to make
    That's funny coming from someone who has thousands of posts about a Chris Roberts game lol
  • VrikaVrika Member EpicPosts: 6,438
    edited November 2019
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    There's a free-flight going on I suggest you try it out and find for yourself :)
    No thanks. I know a train wreck when I see it. It’s a pretty train wreck but my opinions of Roberts and his management style will keep me away from anything he attempts to make
    That's funny coming from someone who has thousands of posts about a Chris Roberts game lol
    A stranger's misfortune is good entertainment.

    If people know a train wreck is coming you can be sure as hell there are people waiting and watching for it.
    sgelKefoNorseGod
     
  • BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 3,066
    edited November 2019
    Oh yeah haters waiting for the ___/\*90_Days_Top*)____ train since 2015 is the joke that just keeps on giving :D

    I guess since they have no interest in playing the game all that is left for them is lame trolling attempts to feel included.

    Oh well no game is for everyone and that's ok. :)
  • gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919
    edited November 2019
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Sure I can go down to the local dealership and test drive expensive cars for free too....But then when it's time to buy, you will pay.
    Or just rent, borrow and even steal* ships :)
    *Subject to persistence making it in game 
    You can buy, rent, borrow and even steal ships independent of "persistence" lol
    I guess when you don't play much basics mistakes will be made :)
    If you steal a ship and the server crashes you still going to have that ship? How about if you borrow a ship and the server crashes? What about renting?

    How about you avoid the passive aggressive insults and just stick to disproving what critics say with facts?
    The facts are:
    - persistence is not in the game at this moment in time nor is it claimed to be;
    - multiple ships have now been completed and 
    - the ships can be tested and tried by any that are interested.

    If, as, when persistence is added they will probably showcase that in a free fly event as well. This is not that event though.




  • KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    Babuinix said:
    Oh yeah haters waiting for the ___/\*90_Days_Top*)____ train since 2015 is the joke that just keeps on giving :D

    I guess since they have no interest in playing the game all that is left for them is lame trolling attempts to feel included.

    Oh well no game is for everyone and that's ok. :)
    See even when I attempt to be civil with you you still resort to personal attacks. 

    How’s that answer the call 2015 doing for you? Or answer the call 2016? I’d be a little more embarrassed of the game devs getting a date wrong this badly then an outsider getting a date wrong if it were me
  • KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229

    gervaise1 said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Sure I can go down to the local dealership and test drive expensive cars for free too....But then when it's time to buy, you will pay.
    Or just rent, borrow and even steal* ships :)
    *Subject to persistence making it in game 
    You can buy, rent, borrow and even steal ships independent of "persistence" lol
    I guess when you don't play much basics mistakes will be made :)
    If you steal a ship and the server crashes you still going to have that ship? How about if you borrow a ship and the server crashes? What about renting?

    How about you avoid the passive aggressive insults and just stick to disproving what critics say with facts?
    The facts are:
    - persistence is not in the game at this moment in time nor is it claimed to be;
    - multiple ships have now been completed and 
    - the ships can be tested and tried by any that are interested.

    If, as, when persistence is added they will probably showcase that in a free fly event as well. This is not that event though.




    I’m aware. I was just making a point but thanks for the clarification
  • KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    Vrika said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    There's a free-flight going on I suggest you try it out and find for yourself :)
    No thanks. I know a train wreck when I see it. It’s a pretty train wreck but my opinions of Roberts and his management style will keep me away from anything he attempts to make
    That's funny coming from someone who has thousands of posts about a Chris Roberts game lol
    A stranger's misfortune is good entertainment.

    If people know a train wreck is coming you can be sure as hell there are people waiting and watching for it.
    Especially when it’s such a public train wreck like this and history continues to repeat itself lol
  • newbismxnewbismx Member UncommonPosts: 276
    Star Citizen is the gift that keeps on giving.
    Babuinix
  • BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 3,066
    newbismx said:
    Star Citizen is the gift that keeps on giving.
    Indeed it is B)
    Erillion
  • justintbhsjustintbhs Member UncommonPosts: 52
    The Star Citizen whales are the gifts that keep on giving...to Robert's mansion fund.
    ErillionNorseGod
  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member EpicPosts: 7,275


    The Anvil Carrak trailer.
    ErillionOctagon7711
Sign In or Register to comment.