Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Creation of the Cursed Charger

MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,325
This looks really sweet, the world is beautiful.

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    This is one of the  aspects of game design most gamer's don't realize.The rigging,animation work how many various vertices there  are to bring a model to life.

Still in the end,i can just spark up Atlas and get gorgeous creatures,a great looking world and better yet the creatures scripted AI is really good/believable.

I can also build ships,sail the seas,build structures anywhere i want,fight pirates on the seas or on land,fight the undead treasure guardians.

So when i look at a mmorpg,i have to wonder,what does the game offer me.Simply looking good is not enough,i already have that.Then what can actually happen is devs do some things that really turn me off,like i see so many using somersault rolls in combat,mages casting magic like a flamethrower instead of conjuring magic,bows firing like a machine gun,so many ways devs show me really bad ideas.

So far this game has not shown me really anything other than ,there is a world,nice looking graphics and then what?

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.