Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Ship of Heroes Video CCT Video Highlights Silhouettes and Body Types - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageNew Ship of Heroes Video CCT Video Highlights Silhouettes and Body Types - MMORPG.com

A new video for Ship of Heroes highlight CCT silhouettes and body types.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    The big guy. With the six pack. That's me. As far as you know.
    blamo2000[Deleted User]wingoodDryxalinegastovski1Scot

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• blamo2000blamo2000 Member RarePosts: 1,130

Amathe said:

I used to make huge characters, with all my muscles as big as possible. Then more games started coming out with hitboxes and reticle targeting and even though I too also self-identity as a giant man with tree-trunk muscles, its more beneficial to play as the smallest character possible most of the time.

Mostly for pvp, but sometimes in pve it can be annoying if you are grouped and can't target enemies because the tank is giant.
    Scot
  • olepiolepi Member EpicPosts: 2,829
    Downloading now! This ought to be fun!
    [Deleted User]

------------
    2024: 47 years on the Net.

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,986
    edited November 2019

blamo2000 said:

Amathe said:

I used to make huge characters, with all my muscles as big as possible. Then more games started coming out with hitboxes and reticle targeting and even though I too also self-identity as a giant man with tree-trunk muscles, its more beneficial to play as the smallest character possible most of the time.

Mostly for pvp, but sometimes in pve it can be annoying if you are grouped and can't target enemies because the tank is giant.

This can be an issue in PvE groups, if the tank at the front is a giant it can cause issues. This is one reason I came to favour a Dwarf as my tanks, I do love the culture they have as well mind you.
    blamo2000