Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warcraft 3: Reforged Multiplayer Beta Live Now If You Preordered Spoils of War - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageWarcraft 3: Reforged Multiplayer Beta Live Now If You Preordered Spoils of War - MMORPG.com

Warcraft 3: Reforged multiplayer beta is now live for those who preordered the $40 Spoils of War edition.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Blizzard, I wont say bad things about you anymore if you announce Diablo II remaster.
    velimirius
  • DAOWAceDAOWAce Member UncommonPosts: 432

Albatroes said:

Blizzard, I wont say bad things about you anymore if you announce Diablo II remaster.

For free.
    velimirius
  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

Albatroes said:

Reforged!

I mean i'll take Remastered too, but that means just higher resolution. I want D2 to go the W3 Reforged route! :)
    velimirius

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• Zero_nameZero_name Member UncommonPosts: 13
    Waiting for WoW 2..
    velimirius
  • CelciusCelcius Member RarePosts: 1,868
    edited October 2019

Zero_name said:

Waiting for WoW 2..

You might be waiting a while and unless you are really young, you will likely be dead by then.
  • UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 2,209

IceAge said:

Albatroes said:

Reforged!

I mean i'll take Remastered too, but that means just higher resolution. I want D2 to go the W3 Reforged route! :)

Warcraft 3 Reforged is still in the same engine as original WC3 so I'd rather them not go that route. Rather them rebuild it in a new engine.
  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    edited October 2019

Utinni said:

IceAge said:

Albatroes said:

Reforged!

Warcraft 3 Reforged is still in the same engine as original WC3 so I'd rather them not go that route. Rather them rebuild it in a new engine.

The same engine? I strongly disagree with that statement. Maybe, theoretically, is the same engine, but a very modified one. They couldn't bring such details with the same engine.

Here :

The game is developed by the same team that did StarCraft: Remastered.[1][2][3] It utilizes an upgraded version of the original game engine, in order to preserve mod functionality from the original game.[3] Its graphics engine however has been completely overhauled. https://wow.gamepedia.com/Warcraft_III:_Reforged

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• CaidenCaiden Member UncommonPosts: 38
    Cancelled my pre-order after their garbage behavior.

• stebo104stebo104 Member UncommonPosts: 31
    I can not support Blizzard anymore.
  • HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    Give me...I want to play the game now
  • indyinindyin Member UncommonPosts: 20
    I pre-ordered Spoils of War edition last year with last years blizzcon virtual ticket but it won't let me install the game yet. Anyone else having same issue?
  • HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    indyin said:
    I pre-ordered Spoils of War edition last year with last years blizzcon virtual ticket but it won't let me install the game yet. Anyone else having same issue?
    Not letting me either