Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crossout and Star Conflict Receive Halloween Events

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageCrossout and Star Conflict Receive Halloween Events

Gaijin Entertainment's Crossout and Star Conflict are both receiving Halloween events, according to the latest press release.

Read the full story here

Comments

• TheJodaTheJoda Member UncommonPosts: 605
    Hmmmm....never heard of these MMO's.
    Viper482Hariken

....Being Banned from MMORPG's forums since 2010, for Trolling the Trolls!!!

• NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,654
    Come on, who downloaded it? What is it about?
    To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/
  • KraxxinKraxxin Member UncommonPosts: 38
    edited October 2019
    Star Conflict: Played this one a few years back, tried it recently, only to uninstall shortly after. Basically it's a flying ship pvp combat game. 

Crossout: Still play this a couple times a week. Think of the old game Twisted Metal, basically you build up vehicles with armor and weapons of various ranks and abilities. The only thing I do in game is the pvp. It's 8v8 on some random map.

Both of these games are heavy p2w/p2a. (depending on which camp you fall into.)

This is a must, I can not stress this enough!!!! -----> If you do decide to play... do the 2-step authorization immediately!!! <----- Especially if you put money into the game. (buying credits/packs/ect...) 

• HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    TheJoda said:
    Hmmmm....never heard of these MMO's.
    I hear they are just PVP games. Nothing else to do in them.
  • ghanamatesghanamates Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Ghana's Premiere Music site for streaming and downloading Ghana Music, Nigeria Music, Music Videos, Mixtapes and many morec. Ghana Music