Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hero Siege! ARPG! Season 8!!!

RasereiRaserei Member UncommonPosts: 1,075
Hero Siege is a pixelated top-down action RPG filled with tons of loot and excitement! If you want a breathe of fresh air and want to try something new, Hero Siege is a great game!!!

Season 8 just started and tons of new content was added!

Hero Siege has a competitive nature to it! Compete for:

1.) Hero Level, once you reach level 100, you start to gain XP toward hero levels which give you stat boosts to help progress in end-game!

2.) Wormholes, endless randomized dungeons that get harder and more rewarding the deeper you go. Every class has its own leaderboard separated between softcore and hardcore mode so balance isn’t an issue competing against your own class!

[Official Discord]:

[Twitch Game Channel]:

[Steam Store]:

Comments

• TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 19,794
    It's a fun little game but they really gouge with the DLC. A $7 game with $113 in DLC that includes extra inventory and slots... in a single player game. I don't find a good value in that.
    Fedora - A modern, free, and open source Operating System. https://getfedora.org/

traveller, interloper, anomaly, iteration

• lahnmirlahnmir Member EpicPosts: 2,897
    Torval said:
    It's a fun little game but they really gouge with the DLC. A $7 game with $113 in DLC that includes extra inventory and slots... in a single player game. I don't find a good value in that.
    I bought a fair bit of DLC when it was on sale for an 80-90% discount during some Steam sale. Its a really fun game.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...
  • Noobmaster_95Noobmaster_95 Member UncommonPosts: 93
    Cute and fun game