Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Diablo IV May Have Been Leaked Via German Art Book Ad

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2019 in News & Features Discussion

imageDiablo IV May Have Been Leaked Via German Art Book Ad

Diablo IV has been hotly anticipated, though last year's disastrous Diablo Immortal reveal, as well as the controversies surrounding Blizzard due to their handling of their banning of Hearthstone Pro blitzchung after his pro-Hong Kong statements might have doused that anticipation a smidge. However, with Blizzcon coming up the first weekend in November, one of Blizzard's announcements may have been leaked early.

Read the full story here

Comments

• WalkinGlennWalkinGlenn Member RarePosts: 451
    Activision/Blizzard Exec: "Leaking upcoming game info to take away from us bending over for China intensifies"
    laxiealkarionlognycplayboy78infomatzGorweKyleranMargrave
  • WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,311
    IV = Imortal

/duck
    [Deleted User]nycplayboy78

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Probably just some intern at the office called Immortal Diablo IV by mistake.
    Kyleran
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,838
    edited October 2019
    I did have Activision Blizzard on boycott until the Diablo 4 announcement due to their overt contempt for their only franchise I actually care about. But with this travesty with China going on right now, I don't even know if I can in good conscience purchase that. *Shrugs.* I guess let's just wait and see what they do in the future.

It sucks. I want to like Blizzard.
    WalkinGlennKyleran
  • sneakerz007sneakerz007 Member UncommonPosts: 95
    The old crew is gone and the now company is junk.
    [Deleted User]DarkpigeoninfomatzGorweKyleranUnbino
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Of course they're announcing 4. Doesn't everyone know that by now?
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• immoralthangimmoralthang Member RarePosts: 300
    Im no psychic but i can already tell Blizzcon 2019 is going to be a completely apolitical event with no cosplays of a specific Disney character hailing from the Ursidae Family of the Animal Kingdom.
    [Deleted User]infomatzGorwe
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Did they try to disable comments on this news story? You can't see the comments on the proper news feed link.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,654
    >leaked
    Sure they did.
    To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/
  • WarEnsembleWarEnsemble Member UncommonPosts: 252
    I'm so tired of hearing about Blizzard and blitzchung. All the sheeple who say they won't play bliz games will preorder this and Diablo mobile too.
    AeanderinfomatzRoinUnbino
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,838
    I'm so tired of hearing about Blizzard and blitzchung. All the sheeple who say they won't play bliz games will preorder this and Diablo mobile too.
    Diablo is FAR from the only ARPG in town these days. So, who are the sheeple again?
    Arterius said:
    Sorry folks if Diablo 4 is annouced, an it has been rumored since last year that it will, than I will be pre-ordering this day 1. I have played and beaten every Diablo game multiple times and though Diablo 3 isn't the best I do think it gets a lot of flack for not living up to 2. Which in my eyes is impossible.

Though I admit the launch of 3 was a mess. I remember my best friend at the time made $3,000 playing Diablo 3 and selling loot

That's your prerogative and I wouldn't fault you for it.
  • TiamatRoarTiamatRoar Member RarePosts: 1,685
    edited October 2019
    You  can't preorder Diablo Immortal.  Its F2P.  At most, you can pre-register for it but that's free too.  I'm surprised a Blizzard sheep doesn't realize that.
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    yes leaked, like the sonic film they "leaked" the new design to see if they need to made a new one
    NorseGod
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • immoralthangimmoralthang Member RarePosts: 300

Arterius said:

Sorry folks if Diablo 4 is annouced, an it has been rumored since last year that it will, than I will be pre-ordering this day 1. I have played and beaten every Diablo game multiple times and though Diablo 3 isn't the best I do think it gets a lot of flack for not living up to 2. Which in my eyes is impossible.

Though I admit the launch of 3 was a mess. I remember my best friend at the time made $3,000 playing Diablo 3 and selling loot

You dont need to be sorry for spending your money on something you want. If Diablo 4 is announced, I'm going to file it under cautious optimism. The monetization and loot are the main things I will watch. I want a D4 release to mirror Reaper of Souls, not the Vanilla D3 launch on PC.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    D2 Remaster supposedly leaked as well (which I will say that I will buy immediately regardless what blizzard has done since its a classic). Its obvious leaks by Acti-Blizz to divert gamer attention from the fact that even US Congress is giving them EA levels of attention.
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    Albatroes said:
    D2 Remaster supposedly leaked as well (which I will say that I will buy immediately regardless what blizzard has done since its a classic). Its obvious leaks by Acti-Blizz to divert gamer attention from the fact that even US Congress is giving them EA levels of attention.

D2 remaster has been out for sometime now . . . .it's called Path of Exile :)

Cryomatrix
    Albatroes
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    They uncategorize and recategorize their youtube videos to get rid of dislikes

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    edited October 2019
    Akulas said:
    They uncategorize and recategorize their youtube videos to get rid of dislikes
    Hmm, smart move, some level of genius still at work there. 

Good to see there's some method to thwart the gamer dweebs out there.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    edited October 2019
    Arterius said:
    I don't have a phone so no Diablo mobile for me XD
    At least you aren't being a hypocrit like most others who make their protests on cell phones and PCs made in China.

But...but Kyle, that's a different form of dk-sucking....besides we have no choice...

Sheeple indeed.

LULZ  :D

AeanderAzaron_Nightblade

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• angerbeaverangerbeaver Member UncommonPosts: 1,259
    When does Diablo IV come out? I HAVE A PHONE, I AM READY! Unless it runs on Hauwei only.
    Kyleran
  • WalkinGlennWalkinGlenn Member RarePosts: 451
    Kyleran said:
    Arterius said:
    At least you aren't being a hypocrit like most others who make their protests on cell phones and PCs made in China.

But...but Kyle, that's a different form of dk-sucking....besides we have no choice...

Sheeple indeed.

For people to just start chucking their phones and other things made in China into the garbage is just dumb. It's money already spent and gone. But there isn't anything stopping someone from boycotting via future purchases. 

Real consumer power resides in the wallet.

alkarionlog
  • CygiCygi Member RarePosts: 257
    And when you go to this news from outside of the forum, comments have infinite loading.

Really, mmorpg.com?
    Are you really that pathethicly desperate with this censorship?

First blocking comments entirely, now this?

What is wrong with you?
  • GeekyGeeky Member UncommonPosts: 446
    Divert from China.  Divert from China.   

Good job by the PR office for Blizzard.
  • BladeburaibaBladeburaiba Member UncommonPosts: 132

Kyleran said:

Arterius said:

Sheeple indeed.

That's right, we must take everything that is from China, related to the guv'mint or not, and burn it! While you are at it, punch a Chinaman in the face. Wait...doesn't Hong Kong actually belong to China? Down with Hong Kong and their dumb protest!

And no, this isn't at all like how many in the Middle East want to destroy everything American because of the American guv'mint. It's not like that at all.

• XiaokiXiaoki Member EpicPosts: 3,855
    edited October 2019
    Kyleran said:
    Arterius said:

Sheeple indeed.

For people to just start chucking their phones and other things made in China into the garbage is just dumb. It's money already spent and gone. But there isn't anything stopping someone from boycotting via future purchases. 

Real consumer power resides in the wallet.

LOL You can always tell when the "righteous outrage" is fake when people pick and choose which offenders to be outraged over.

Blizzard bans a HK player - "Fuck Blizzard! Free Hong Kong!"

Apple bans several apps that HK protesters were using to organize protests - "Eh ...well ...I just bought the iPhone 11 Pro and I reeeally dont want to get rid of it. But, I totally wont be getting the iPhone 12 I swear."
    Kyleran