Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Next-Gen Experience In The Making...

BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 4,259
And you can play-test it now.

Comments

• MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,765
    edited October 2019
    Cool digital foundry covered SC. That guy is just like me when it comes to the game's attention to detail and the technical achievements of the sim :p 
    Babuinix
  • SandmanjwSandmanjw Member RarePosts: 526
    When it launches i will check the reviews...till then, just wishful thinking.

For the money people threw at it, it sure should be something next gen though.
    Babuinix
  • boris20boris20 Member RarePosts: 404
    If this game does end up pulling off most of what it has planned, it should be a titan of a game for years to come. I hope to see it a success. 
    ErillionBabuinixNorseGod
  • BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 4,259
    boris20 said:
    If this game does end up pulling off most of what it has planned, it should be a titan of a game for years to come. I hope to see it a success. 
    Well if they releasedc it now as a polished bugless experience to the general gamer and slapped a tutorial in it with little shard servers ala Atlas it would easily already be the best space game mmo easily.

But they are aiming much higher than that and Squadron 42 IS the priority as it will set the lore and also serve as tutorial for what's to come!